• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    diezi7
    I can say that I?d love a native x86 Morphos version. Cheap and available hardware assured. I love my Pegasos for the fact of being able to run Morphos (the best amiga style OS), not for the hardware itself.

What about an emulated Morphos under PearPC emulation? That would depend on performance for me.
    I think it?s not bad news, sincerely.

The only thing I?m sure about it?s that there are not applications enough or users outside Amiga World willing to switch to Morphos.

It?s a great OS, no doubt. But "foreigners" would never appreciate it the same away as us, remember, all of us ex-amiga users.

We amigans, will always dream with our OSes being widespread, dreaming is good, it?s FREE. ;-D

All in all, I think Genesi works in the right direction
    trying to make Morphos profitable.

Hope MorphOS 1.5 will come out soon, and plenty of new good features, 1.4.2 system satisfies me enough, the only missing point is the lack of some applications wintel users can benefit of, not the OS itself.

We are no more than 3.000 users around the world, it?s hard to fight 1.000.000.000 wintel pirates out there, and try to convince them what they have to use daily.

Cheers ;-D
    PowerMac G4 MDD 1,25 dual (Registered)
    Pegasos II G4 (not working)
    Powerbook G4 1.0 15"
    -=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
    http://amigalandia.blogspot.com.es/
  • »05.02.07 - 00:16
    Profile Visit Website