• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    pixie
    Are we getting special here!?

- How having MOS running on more machines is a bad thing per se?
    - Had Amithlon destroyed the remaining Amiga market or opened it?
    - Will AROS be the the one killing the Amiga market because it runs on x86? Will the programmers have to boycot AROS so they can still have a chance on PPC?
    - Do we have to force all to run PPC so MOS can be sucessefull? (BeBox failed to, despite running at first on PPC, and *then* on x86)
    - Will people get a wrong impression *knowing* the system is running trough emulation?
    - Will AOS4 be the killer of MOS or will it actually help it by expandanding further new ways of doing things trough the very same way (Amiga way) present on MOS?

I have a PC and as many, do not see a chance in the near future to exchange to a machine that, despite being more fun and eficient to work can't do half of what I need. For my hobby I still have UAE, and believe had I had the skills and I would be programming for my favorite VP processor, 68k and it would take me long to change or at least be presented with such solution as MOS trough PearPc, at least until I had the money to actually buy a pegasos. Bedroom coders would be in the same position as I probably.. as many students.

So let's not pretend to remain unique now shall we? We've been unique for rather too long...
    ;-)
    pixie - writing from a paradise called Portugal
  • »07.08.04 - 21:41