• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Maurix
    Well thats wright ..and i also would like to stay tuned with Morph i allways was open to new technologies i started with Linux 7 Years Ago , i was a Atari , Amiga user and i found this amazing Machine Pegasos2 last Year in Net and after 2 weeks i was a happy owner....

I think Morph is a really fast and innovative System and i really love to see it perfectly one day ..but do we really need X86 Users ? i there any System around people using Microsoft was interessted changing to?
    There should be a lot of Software like Adobes Stuff , and al this kind of proffessional Software you can find for Windows to bring Morph to X86 Hardware,....but i understand the trying of this and i wil use it om my X86 hardware to one day,,,,for now i only would like to work with my Peg2 and morphOS so what we need is aupdate for Scanner Printer , a TCIP Port and some nice Software coming up .....maybe a 3D acceleration for Radeon Cards .....................not more ..... and i a Year a 2.0 Morph OS for the
    Pear PC ..but if Pear PC goes on a lot of People would preffer MAC -OS_X
    cause always People is looking for Software ..............

I not selling my Peg :-) i love it to much now ,,,,but i hope i can use it abit more with Morph in Future fopr now i am a Linux ans Mol User...

friendly Maurix

Sorry for bad English ,,,

and A BIG COMPLIMNET TO DEV:::OF MORPH AND BPLAN they help me
    a lot last week with my Memory MOdules Problem ,,,,,,,,Great Support !
  • »06.08.04 - 13:59