• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    Quote:

bbrv wrote:
    We are! :-D

We are just sharing the process and discussion with you because we want you to understand what we are doing and why.

R&B :-)

Well I and I think many others would have been a lot more happy if you would have just said from the start; "Hey we have no money at present and will be selling linux systems to help get some. At this time MorphOS is on hold due to a lack of interest and cash flow from it, soon we hope it will return to full dev" Thats all we want, and if we have to send that cash to the dev team I think the other various threads have shown we are all fully ready to do just that. Most of us dont want linux, we dont want windows. I got a Pegasos for MorphOS and SOLD my long loved A3000 to do so. I have thousends of dollars in that machine and took a gamble. If it was for nothing I will be crushed.

MorphOS dev tem:

Get an address and a point of contact together so we can start sending you money. If Genesi cant/wont do it then we will take it into our own hands and support your coding time.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »23.07.04 - 17:14
    Profile Visit Website