• Targhan
    @DaveP

Quote:

Feel free to moderate this, and throw me off the site, its attitudes like magnetic's that turned me off MorphOS in the first place. Its attitudes like most of the others that keep me reading. Maybe one day BPlan will make another sale of /their/ product, to me.

Moderate you, why? People can disagree all day; I really don't care. Just try not to let magnetic goad you into some silly arguement.

@Magnetic
    The same goes for you. Keep your vendetta against DaveP and AW.net off of MorphZone, this is not the place for such.

Occationally we all slip and let a snide remark pass about people or personalities (it's only natural), but, magnetic, you seem to have a magical button with the letters "AW" stamped on it. DaveP does not post here enough to warrent such strong reactions from anyone.

@moderators
    I would further advise all involved to use the simple axiom "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" when dealing with staff from other websites. If I should visit AW.net, I do not want to be heckled, and DaveP does not want that here.

Another note: this is the Genesi-Guest House forum, and as such it operates under different rules than the rest of MorphZone. Certain Genesi and bPlan officials have moderator abilities in this particular forum. Not to say that I can't step in, but I do not generally touch posts in this forum, unless there is really some kind of gross abuse.

Now, please, can we get this train back on the tracks?
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »22.07.04 - 20:10
    Profile Visit Website