• Just looking around
    DaveP
    @magnetic

Why am I here? Well some say that life began when the big bang exploded, galaxies were formed, then stars then planets from the debris and eventually, surprisingly, life formed on one planet in one star system quite a few billion years ago.

To cut a long story short, my dad met my mother, got married and had me four years later in 1974. I was born at home, Im sure it was agony, I mean getting this big old head outta there must have been painful.

I was of course born with all the knowledge and wisdom, of solomon and the arrogance of an italian software developer. Im unbearably cute and quite lippy, as is the fashion of my people.

Thus I grew into the egocentric megalomaniac... oh whats that? You didn't mean that? Thank god you stopped me before I went into full flow ;-) Ok, those that have a hard time handling self deprecation, fish out your magnets for the irony detection game.

As for your banning, if you'd have posted what I posted here in this style and quality and with the low frequency with which I post such comments on morphzone ( check my history ) and with the level of reason then you wouldn't have been suspended by anyone. What, 3 times was it? I haven't once posted FACT followed by flamebait, or been rude to moderation staff. Oh hang on, maybe I just did.

As for your final suspension, that had zip to do with me, if that is even true as I see you still manage to spam amigaworld.net with advertising material and rants as of at least 19th July 2004, as for two months or more I had stepped down from moderation duties out of sheer frustration with the whole tedious malarky - and I am still no longer a moderator - I just do backend maintenance for the site and sometimes chip in the odd sarky comment. So can't blame me no more for misfortune or make me out to be the evil mastermind blah blah blah stab knife back etc etc crap that people so dearly love to engage in.

Apologies for the off topic response, but if we are about blaming anyone, point your finger at my dear friend magnetic, who doesn't realize quite what I know about what he sayes on #morphos.

Oh and by the way, I read morphzone once a day, and have done for a long time, thats why I can get lippy when people pop into #amigaworld and start telling everyone there that their platform choice sucks.

Feel free to moderate this, and throw me off the site, its attitudes like magnetic's that turned me off MorphOS in the first place. Its attitudes like most of the others that keep me reading. Maybe one day BPlan will make another sale of /their/ product, to me.

Regards

Dave.

( maybe the knowledge and wisdom of solomon etc, but the spelling of a software engineer, for shame )

[ Edited by DaveP on 2004/7/22 19:17 ]
    Fully paid up card holding authorized, certified, red troll ( apparently ).
  • »22.07.04 - 19:13
    Profile Visit Website