• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    poundsmack
    NONONO never port MorphOs to x86 that would ensue little to no sales of teh PPC boards, as the x86 boards would be cheaper among other things. nativly on mac hardware is bad too thatt why qnx doesnt have an "official" verion of the qnx rtos on mac......but i would agree we should do this when 1.5 is released and no sooner. and pearpc should mature a little more mabey geneso could help the developers or pearpc and get MOS working on it well.......a peg 3 would be good eventualy but i would wait till IBM moves the G5 chips to the POWER5 archatecture...this will be a much bigger speed increase and a better cooling solution........

as for showing off MOS, from screen shots i have seem just the looks alone would be a good selling point, and the boot time is increadibly from what i hear and have seen in the videos ( but the boot time with pearpc will be slower)........we need a tcp stack integrated as fprowse has mentioned. showing compadibility woth old amiga apps would be good as well.....well thats all i can think of for now...

P.S. BBRV, i am guesing you read my post about MOS on PearPC hu? :-P
    "Poundsmack, official morphzone thread creator" -LorD
    "Wanna be lord of the avatars." -JKD
  • »20.07.04 - 04:46
    Profile Visit Website