• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    pixie
    Sorry but if one dresses as a punk he might as well be taken as one despite not being such...

I just said: 'hey, this just smells like smoke, can please someone with better knowledge then me go and investigate if there's fire', at least I think everyone here condemn piracy.

Quote:

Please stop this!

What is all this? I have no crusade or such against you, it was my mistake of which I assume, I might well add you that I'm very happy that I have been mistaken.

Quote:

AND this site opened for changing development sources for MorphOS DEVELOPERS, not lamers like you...

First, AFAIK this site is open to public, it was only due to my past Amiga background that I went there, MorphOS share roots with AmigaOS so I was interested in see some more about it, how is it evolving. It was due my lack of knowledge who wronlgy made such assumption *based on what I saw*, obviously if was wrong someone could well pointed me out just as itix well made.

I just hope that you wont be starting calling lamers at everyone who isn't a MorphOS developer, it's just that with such a warm welcome you could frighten them away...
    pixie - writing from a paradise called Portugal
  • »29.02.04 - 14:21