• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    ChatDEau
    Quote:

Is pp native or emulated? Not that I care too much, if it runs it runs :)

I may be wrong, but it seems it's "on its way" to be native, in the meantime it may be running (personnally I tried just once and it crashed, but I didn't try much as I didn't really need it).

Quote:

I suppose USB support is complete?

As of my experience with it yes! Poseidon (which is the MorphOS USB Stack) handles pretty much everything. The only issue is if you have a device that needs a specific driver, you may encounter some problems and you're better ask around before buying anything that is USB and verify what protocol it uses (like Digital Cameras, some are PTP and other simply uses standard FAT32 ... and PTP is not completely supported yet).

Quote:

Does morphos support fat32? otherwise I'll transfer my win c: data through other means (ftp, or something)

Yes it does, not completely natively (correct me if I'm wrong), but you won't find an user-friendly way of mounting a HD, but it's not a problem to do it. In short, you need an handler (which is called fat95) and some knowledge about how to make a DOSDriver (many of us know how to do it, so when you're at that step, just ask!).

Quote:

By the way I hope this quoting things works for me, I'm not really familiar with posting to webbased boards

Even newbies should be able to do that ;)

Oh, and BTW, I only have a Pegasos I with a G3 @ 600 MHz, but if I were you, I'd get a Pegasos II with a G4 @ 1 GHz.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
    Fred
  • »19.01.04 - 23:59
    Profile Visit Website