• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    If all of the developers on the Dev. Team think the same, that there is no point in trying to get new MorphOS users by restarting the file server that generates the free keyfiles, or doing the amount of work required to provide a generic free keyfile for MorphOS1.4 for PowerUP users, then there is no point in discussing it further, but I guarantee that there are PowerUP owners out there (like myself) that were away from the Amiga scene, or for some other reason did not take an interest in MorphOS1.4 for PowerUP while free keyfiles were available and would like to try it now on their PowerUP equipped Classic Amiga systems. And, I am sure that some of those people would end up moving forward to getting a MorphOS2.7 capable system and buying a license for MorphOS2.x.

Sure, the number of PowerUP equipped Classic Amigas is very small, so no one on the Dev. Team may be interested in spending any time or effort to restart the generation of the keyfiles for 1.4.

I understand, even if I disagree that it is not worth the effort to get those few extra MorphOS users.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »18.05.11 - 18:14