• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I am not asking anyone to do this work, and I agree that it would be time consuming and of little value, except to a few curios people and potential new MorphOS users that would like to look through a list to help them decide if MorphOS is something they would want to try.

If however there were a "Sticky" thread here in the forums that everyone could add titles of software and games that work, plus any details that are necessary to get it running, then everyone could benefit from the group effort. If you are not interested, don't contribute to posting to the list, but if you are, then it would be there for you to add to after testing some software program or game that is not already on the list. It doesn't have to be something difficult or complicated, just a forum thread that is "Stuck" to the front page all the time, for people to see and add to when they feel like it, and for users here to check from time to time to see hints that other people have posted on how to get a certain software program or game to run on MorphOS.

Edit: If ASiegel does not want to make it a "Sticky" thread, always on the front page of the forums, I will ask him if I can put something like this idea in the MorphZone Library instead (as I now notice is the topic of this thread).

[ Edited by amigadave 23.04.2011 - 00:59 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »23.04.11 - 08:57