• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    xyphoid
    Quote:

Fab wrote:
    xyphoid,

since you didn't answer in the other related thread, did you really try what we suggested about mplayer: adding ao=null in conf/config file *or* -ao null at the end of command line? This is the only cure until audio driver is available. And about uae, the same kind of workaround is needed. And maybe for mame too.

Hey Fab!

lost track. I now realize from reading the threads that not all codecs or whatever work for instance i had vlc playing an avi today till the timeout

So now for mplayer exactly how do i change the config. I have a couple of ways from you here and some other suggestions,but I want to try your way just give me the steps! Still though, there is no audio huh?
    I have to find a ver of mame which may work, seems no one is explaining how to get it going.
    And i'm not understanding the printing thing thought it would be as easy as plug into usb, poseidon picks it up go to ambient settings choose printer pull up hp and add usbprinter.device and go....but that would be too simple :-x
  • »23.07.08 - 05:46