What tha'?!
  • Just looking around
    Well, thanks for the help guys, I have my requestor problem solved.... but something EXTREMELY weird is going on.... all of a sudden I am running Morphos 1.4..... even though I had installed 1.4.5 many moons ago.... I even installed the JIT update for 1.4.5, I have no idea what is going on....

Now I need the Morphos 1.4.5 update etc etc, but I cant even remember how to get it etc (I stopped using my Peg 2 for about 6 months) - has someone got the update handy? If so, please if you could email it to zeronegzero@bigpond.com I would be eternally grateful. Oh and any other updates I may now be missing, warp3d etc.

Thanks for the help guys.
  • »08.04.07 - 11:00
  • MorphOS Developer
    CISC
    Are you sure? Even though Version may tell you 1.4 it doesn't mean it's 1.4.0 (this is because there is no concept of subrevision in the versioning system), I suggest you check some of the other library versions instead.

Like f.ex. ac97mixer.library which should be 50.7 in 1.4.5 ..and if you check that ide.device is 50.27 too you can be sure that you are running the latest boot.img...

- CISC

[ Edited by CISC on 2007/4/8 16:09 ]
  • »08.04.07 - 16:06