• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    td741
    Might as well add to this:

Some results so far:
    [Works]
    ImageFX 3.0:
    - with the catweasel I was able to install it from floppy. I didn't even need to run ISPatcher. ;)
    - Seems to work okay. A few screenrequesters popped up (probably because it tried to open on a seperate amiga screen). Once it got straightened out, saved preferences and toyed around with it.

Simon Sorcerer II:
    - works great, but if you download the patch from Epic Marketting, you'll get a PPC version that runs noticeably better. ;)

[Not working]
    PPaint 7.1:
    - it starts up and automatically goes in RTG mode
    - if you pick a very high resolution (over 1280x1024 I think) the gadgets get messed up.
    - some image processing is broken (ie: "stretching" an image to a higher resolution seems to produce an effect similar to thos 3D images. :P)
    - After doodling for a little bit I got an error stating that I was running out of memory. (In fact it started off in "Memory saver mode".)

Foundation Gold (broken?)
    - installed the latest patches, still doesn't work.
    - no sound via AHI
    - configuring the CD to play the soundtrack freezes the system. (At least when I hit the test button).
    - Loading screens don't show up properly and you can't seem to actual start playing your level.
    Note: I had these problems when trying to play the game in RTG and AHI on my A4000 too.(?!)
    Steph
  • »15.05.03 - 19:42
    Profile Visit Website