• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    I have already customised/changed my "Screen to Back" key from "LCommand m" to "LCommand x" - for 2 reasons: -

1. it's easier to use 'x' as it's closer to the 'LCommand' key
    2. it's easier to remember that the "x" changes the screen, which 'm' doesn't seem to remind me of

I also added the Custom Keyboard Command - to create a New Drawer, with the keyboard, instead of having to use the right hand mouse menu, with the 2 key option LCmd+d - as explained in comment 6 of this thread, above, so I can create a directory in a partition or sub-directory simply at the press of 2 keys that are easy to use, and easy to remember.

I also realised that the MorphOS default keys for using system option "Find" which is marked as using RCommand+f - also, and without any logical reason has highjacked the LCommand+f keypress to do the same thing - even though it is not shown assigned as those keys.

Anyone know why that anomaly happens to be the situation? :-?
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »06.06.18 - 00:29