Paladin of the Pegasos
Posts: 1905 from 2003/2/24
And one other thing, which is also issue on the original DOpus, but which would be nice to get fixed. If you don't have backdropped main window, it doesn't refresh it properly"
Can you explain a bit more how to reproduce it ? Did you run it on clone workbench mode, or in wbreplacement mode ? And some general step-by-step will help for sure, like "1) run dopus 2) press there 3) press that 4) there bug". Then i can check how it reacts on os3/os4 , and if it the same, then its some general bug, if only morphos, then some morphos only workaround need it.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Run DOpus
2) Disable "Opus -> Backdrop" option from the pull-down menu
3) Resize the "Directory Opus" window
1) The window will look like this dopusmainwindow.png
(the window title bar is missing as well as the scroll arrows at the lower right corner.
2) If you deactivate the window it will refresh to normal look
3) If you move any window over the "Directory Opus" window, window borders are cleared under the window while you move over it
4) Activating the window will refresh it fully visible again, but otherwise it'll stay with cleared/invisible borders
This only happens with the "Directory Opus" (main) window, never with listers or any other windows.
It happens with all display modes (Workbench: Use, Workbench:Clone, and with custom screenmodes too), so it's not about it.