• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

Yasu wrote:
    Well, this has all been speculated about with mostly the same conclusions since I joined MZ 2 years ago. Without the input of the MOS Team it's quite pointless. After all, it's them who has to do all the work.

I just hope they will announce their plans before people get tired of waiting. Used macs are, as we all already know, a nice stop gap compromise and they will do just fine for a few more years. And it can work even longer if people know what the next step will be, even if it takes years to materialize IMHO. Old macs works, but it's not sexy :-)

However, like the AOS 4 laptop, making promises that may not materialize is even worse than saying nothing at all.

Come on man, don't compare MorphOS to other NG solutions that are practically abandonware!

We end users are allowed to speculate, it is part of the fun as long as the users are grounded in reality. I'd love to see an ISA move and I'd love to see SMP in the near future, but if neither ever happened I'd be happy to just have had the opportunity to use MorphOS on PPC Macs like we have now.
  • »18.06.14 - 05:25