Acolyte of the Butterfly
Posts: 127 from 2004/2/8
A new version is available.
OS3 is now supported with some limits. Builds included are for 020 and 020/881.
See the OS3-readme-file for details...
- Ported to OS3.
- Added a better cache-system. Now 8 blocks are cached for reading.
- Added a custom string-format function and dropped the usage of exec/rawfmt.h
- Fixed a possible memory-override in the debug/log functions.
- Removed requirement of the AROS_ALMOST_COMPATIBLE definition.
- A popup will show up on OS3 if a volume is too big to mount or format. (> 2TiB)
- New library-init routines with a popup for errors.
- The configured disksize must now match the disksize stored in the superblock,
else the volume will not mount. (thx Martok)
- Added a popup that displays some infos after formating a volume.
- Code cleanup and more conversion to amiga-syle.
»16.03.15 - 15:43