Topic is Locked
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    @bbrv

My suggestion:

I think that they show some CV type, saying when they work,
    knowedgements, things programmed by them (and be possible identify as
    the real programmer and not a fake), all this fill make to the
    hardware-leechers and other types of trolls left out...

Please specify all correctly well and widely explained with all the
    information that they need to give... And a coupe of trust people that
    evaluates the candidates (by example: people of the mos core). Make it
    a public announcement on sites as MZ (this site), morphos-news and
    others...

[ Edited by timofonic on 2004/8/25 2:37 ]
  • »25.08.04 - 01:32
  • Leo
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Leo
    Quote:

We did not read the whole thread, but saw enough to feel it necessary to make this clear. We are not a charity.

Maybe you should read it carefully from the beginning to the end before calling people troublemakers then...

Regards,
    Leo.
    Nothing hurts a project more than developers not taking the time to let their community know what is going on.
  • »25.08.04 - 13:07
    Profile Visit Website
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    thefab
    to conclude, i'm sure many french customers will be glad to stop business with online genesi webshops, and buy only at local reseller who buy directly from bplan.

have a good day
  • »25.08.04 - 13:15
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    BatteMan
    Quote:

This whole issue remains at our discretion. You can be sure that troublemakers will never have the option offered to them. We are growing frustrated over this issue. We did not read the whole thread, but saw enough to feel it necessary to make this clear. We are not a charity

Ah, a clear response !!! Great !
    So, we are waiting since 8 months for nothing... cool ! I'm like TheFab, I'll buy all my product from APS directly, no money for Genesi and for "BBRV", alias "the promise never comes".
    Bye, and I hope you'll have a good stay with the Amiga Community, but I don't think...

[ Edited by BatteMan on 2004/8/25 14:24 ]
    Proud user of MorphOS since 2003 !
  • »25.08.04 - 13:22
    Profile Visit Website
  • jit
  • Just looking around
    jit
    Quote:

As for ANY other outstanding orders for Pegasos II's under the upgrade program (and there are only two that have not already shipped), these will be sent later this week or early next week.

Is My Peg2 is part of theses 2 pegasos not sent ? I'm the guy who receive a damaged pegasos 2 6 month after having paid 200 euros on your site.
    My Pegasos 2 is actually in germany, in the hand of Thomas Knabel (bplan). I had no news until... You just recently told me that Thomas will contact me... So will I reveive a working peg2 this week or next week ?
  • »25.08.04 - 13:39
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    bbrv
    No, jit, you are not one of these two. bplan will send most likely send you a new board as yours was so damaged. It is too bad after everything everyone, including youself went to get it to you.

BatteMan, theFab, we have been selling directly from bplan to European customers since early in the year. APS even bought boards a couple of months ago. As for French "Amiga" customers buying boards online...in 2004 there have been three (seulement trois!), so PLEASE feel free to deal exclusively with APS. BYE!

As for the others in France, and there are many happy Pegasos users, we appreciate them very much. We had a GREAT TIME HERE!! and wish the Show organizers the best of luck for the 2004 version. We wish we could be there; it was a great show!

Finally, 20% of the Developers ALREADY registered for PegasosPPC Day at SNDF are French. These are serious developers we look forward to working with. In fact, our Linux Manager is French too, so all the better. :-)

When we feel strong enough to continue our upgrade to Pegasos II program we will. This week ANYONE who did this with Genesi will have been shipped their board.

R&B :-)
  • »25.08.04 - 14:10
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    BatteMan
    Auto-censured...

[ Edited by BatteMan on 2004/8/25 16:07 ]
    Proud user of MorphOS since 2003 !
  • »25.08.04 - 14:24
    Profile Visit Website
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    cheesegrate
    bbrv

ibelieve you need to be a bit clearer. Are you going to let APS handle/transer the upgrades as promised by Thendic? Are pegasos 'early adobters' that utilsed their local amiga dealer going to recieve their obligated peg2 upgrades in a reasonable time frame?

Or are the people that have spoken out and ruffled your 'charity' feathers going to be ostrasized and discriminated as customers?

Regardless I think the public relations strategy/response as conducted by genesi in public forums is abysmal and embarresing.

Perhaps you should ccnsider hiring a grassroots PR consultant?

bbrv's responses to this forum thread perpetuates the public's sterotypes of the amiga comunity regarding standards of customer relations and commitment and make any 'new' members to the mos community that tiny bit more wary.

regards adam c :-x
  • »25.08.04 - 15:33
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    OK, I know i have a Pegasos II and dont know how all the Pegasos I users fell, but what i do know is for as long as i have had one, BBRV has said they were the ONLY ones to deal with for the upgrades. They also said that when they can do it they will. Over and over people in here have been rude and not at all business like towards Genesi. Again they come and say they will do the upgrades as soon as they can. People can only take telling all of you the same thing over and over again and be attacked the way you have towards Genesi before they get tired and fed up.

I am seriously thinging of leaving this little group of users now. I hate being part of a select group that attacks the parrent company the way so many do. Its sick, and totaly uncalled for! Genesi is working hard at getting things going strong. What computer company do you know does the things Genesi has done for all of us? Sure they have done some bad things, but I say they have dome many more good.

I'll be taking offers as PM for my system and if I get a good one I just may take it!
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »25.08.04 - 17:25
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    @Acill - every group of users will have people that are angry for some reason or another.

@everyone else:

I'm tired of looking at the harassment going back and forth, editing for cuss-words, and other forms of baby-sitting. In the words of Mr. Farley, "Locky Locky."
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »25.08.04 - 17:31
    Profile Visit Website
Topic is Locked