• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Sprocki
    Based on U-Boot version:
    Quote:

U-Boot molsen-2018-10-05 (Oct 05 2018 - 17:02:05)

, which is the latest supported one according to https://morph.zone/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12995&forum=11#147666, I am looking for a keyboard that works without errors in U-Boot of the X5000 and MorphOS.

I tried four different keyboards from different vendors which either work in U-Boot but not in MorphOS or produce interrupt errors or exceptions, running screen symptoms or swallow keypresses in U-Boot which makes it hard to impossible to enter commands. Only one keyboard is working in both modes (U-Boot and MorphOS) but this one is dedicated to another computer. At the moment I am using two keyboards in exchange, so I am looking for a single one that works in both worlds.

Please list the keyboards that you found working in both operating modes. Please also list which active USB hub you use in case you do so. Best would be a wireless keyboard/mouse set without the need for a US hub, but recommendations of wired ones are also welcome. Single keyboards without mouse will also be okay.

[ Edited by Sprocki 31.10.2022 - 08:14 ]
  • »31.10.22 - 07:12