OWB bugs
  • Fab
  • MorphOS Developer
    Fab
    Quote:

NewSense wrote:

I also wondered if it would be possible to allow a right mouse click on a bookmark to be able to offer the option of Open, or Open in a Tab, or Open in New Window - as is allowed on a Quicklink-ed bookmark button - which is based on a bookmark anyway, but at the moment opening a bookmark only opens in the window/tab that is currently active.

I don't see what you mean. In bookmarks window, there's also a contextmenu showing all these options. And with the middle mouse button you can even open the clicked bookmark in a new tab.

Quote:

I also wonder when the Ctrl + 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/0 option to move from one Tab to the relevant numbered one will work - even when you are not in the upper area of the GUI, as it doesn't work when you are in the webpage display area of OWB - which seems a bit ridiculous really - maybe an additional qualifier key like Shift would solve this issue, so Ctrl + Shift + 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/0 - rather than having to click first-of-all in the upper menu / navigation area of the GUI to be able to activate this Move-to Tab feature.

At least you can use ctrl + page up/down to navigate to your tabs, if the ctrl + n option doesn't work as expected.
  • »29.03.15 - 14:17
    Profile Visit Website
  • pOS
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    pOS
    Quote:

NewSense wrote:

I also wonder when the Ctrl + 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/0 option to move from one Tab to the relevant numbered one will work - even when you are not in the upper area of the GUI, as it doesn't work when you are in the webpage display area of OWB - which seems a bit ridiculous really - maybe an additional qualifier key like Shift would solve this issue, so Ctrl + Shift + 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/0 - rather than having to click first-of-all in the upper menu / navigation area of the GUI to be able to activate this Move-to Tab feature.

well it works here, also when focus is within the webpage area. But it only works when using the number keys on the numpad ! Have you tried this ?
  • »29.03.15 - 23:03
    Profile Visit Website