C64 Emulator?
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    cAHVA
    Allthought I havent tested, but I think Frodo *should* work nicely on MOS. It worked like a dream on my A1200/BPCC and PicassoIV... So it should be quite systemfriendly app.
  • »13.10.03 - 12:45
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    warface
    I will write from my memory, so sorry for any inaccuracies.

FrodoWOS - rename audio.device to something else, and it will start (too fast, no sound, as I remember)

The Frodo versions showed various result, there was an old PowerUP version which was unusably slow on Amiga, but run quite nicely on Pegasos.

Sadly, there was no sound (even in Frodo versions which theoretically support AHI). (that may be a problem with me and my AHI settings though)

Magic64 simply refused to work.

To be honest, my latest experiments were under MOS1.2, so I may give it another try when I get home.

I know of no native C64 emulator for MorphOS.
  • »13.10.03 - 15:58
    Profile Visit Website
  • HAK
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    @ warface,

Quote:

Magic64 simply refused to work.

To be honest, my latest experiments were under MOS1.2, so I may give it another try when I get home.

Well here (MOS1.4) MagiC64 still doesn't work (claims something about "can't open resources"; SnoopDOS says, that looking for ciaa.resource fails).

Haven't tried Froodo as this one was not able to run one of my all-time-favorites (Castles of Dr. Creep) on the Amiga.

Bye HAK
  • »13.10.03 - 23:31
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    warface
    Rechecked again - Frodo still crashes with AHI audio (both the PowerUP and 68K version - AFAIK the WOS version simply doesn't have AHI support).
  • »14.10.03 - 17:36
    Profile Visit Website