pegxlin burning
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    klapdeur
    hi guys ive downloaded the pexlin iso file and burend it on my pc but the cd is not reqonized not by peggy or pc how do i have to burn this iso file ???? anyone has some help ? i didnt test it on peggy with makecd gonna do that this day i think if i can find the time. hope it works then
    Klapdeur Os: Systems: MorphOS 1.4.5 Pegasos 1 april fixed voodoo 4500 MorphOS 2.0 Not yet registerd A1200T 1230 196 mb scsi mediator voodoo 3 network pci scsi cdburners jaz 2gb Ide cd-rw,dvdplayer,zip100in A400D ppc amiga os3.9/4.0 / MorphOS pow
  • »11.10.03 - 12:20
  • Just looking around
    Frodon
    Hello,

Avoid to use Nero and prefer Easy CD for example (or MakeCD on your peggy if you've a burner in it)

But it's strange that the resulting CD is unreadable, even if you used Nero, it should be readable at least (but make "Read: Input/Outpur error" when installing pegxlin)...

Bye
  • »11.10.03 - 12:50
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Dietmar
    > how do i have to burn this iso file ????

Burn files with the extension ".iso" with "Burn image" or "Burn ISO image" of your software. That will burn the files contained in the image. Do not drag the iso file onto a CD as if it were a normal file, ie. do not create a CD containing just the iso file.
  • »11.10.03 - 15:52
    Profile Visit Website