MorphOS.pl bounty for Reggae media saving API
  • MorphOS Developer
    Krashan
    To accelerate Reggae development I've decided to propose a self-bounty for media saving API. The detailed description of the bounty is here, in Polish and English. The bounty is in PLN currency (today's exchange rate is around 4.2 PLN for 1 EUR), the threshold level is 1600 PLN (500 PLN donated already). I'm available for discussion and questions here, on MorphOS.pl forum, as well as on #morphos IRC channel.
  • »27.02.12 - 07:24
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Tcheko
    Hi,

Already a nice progress for the bounty. Still it misses some bucks. I hope the amount will be reached soon.

++
    Quelque soit le chemin que tu prendras dans la vie, sache que tu auras des ampoules aux pieds.
    -------
    I need to practice my Kung Fu.
  • »28.02.12 - 13:51
    Profile Visit Website
    hooligan
    That was quick :)
    www.mikseri.net/hooligan <- Free music
  • »28.02.12 - 19:58
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    pampers
    It was quick thanks to all donators! Great response guys, thank you for that.
    MorphOS 3.x
  • »28.02.12 - 20:29
    Profile Visit Website
    Tcheko
    Damn. Bounty filled.

:)

krashan at work !

++
    Quelque soit le chemin que tu prendras dans la vie, sache que tu auras des ampoules aux pieds.
    -------
    I need to practice my Kung Fu.
  • »28.02.12 - 21:24
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    Krashan
    Bounty taken. My rough estimate of time to finish is one to three months. Will report progress here. Thanks for donators.
  • »29.02.12 - 07:05
    Profile Visit Website
    Robin
    Any news or progress ? :)
  • »26.05.12 - 16:59
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    Krashan
    @Robin
    Working on step 1. I expect to have it completed no later than 15 June.
  • »27.05.12 - 07:17
    Profile Visit Website
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Great!

Thanks for taking on that bounty Krashan. I have not looked, but is a bounty already started for step 2, or are there fund mixed together and you have only taken a portion of the bounty to complete step 1?

I am just asking because if it is not already handled, maybe we need to setup the bounty for step 2, so that the money will maybe already be raised by the time step 1 if finished and Krashan can move right into working on step 2 after step 1 is finished.

Edit: I clicked on the link for the bounty in the 1st post in this thread, as it stated that both the Polish and English text was located at that linked page, but could not find any buttons, or links to the English version and only found the Polish web pages.

[ Edited by amigadave 27.05.2012 - 14:37 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »27.05.12 - 23:32
  • MorphOS Developer
    Krashan
    @amigadave

The sum gathered in the bounty already covers all the four steps :-). Then there is no need to setup anything. If you want to donate it would be a nice bonus :-).

Then of course after finishing step 1, which is pretty advanced (expect announcement + release soon), I will move into step 2 immediately.

it stated that both the Polish and English text was located at that linked page

And they are. English description is right below Polish one. As for buttons, PayPal button is named in Polish but it is pretty standard PayPal setup, so I guess it switches automatically to English (or any other user's language) once you log into PayPal account. The second one is some local service in Poland, so I do not recommend it to you.
  • »28.05.12 - 05:43
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    Krashan
    "ReggCopy", a test application for file.output class, just copied a file succesfully for the first time. This application simply connects file.stream object with file.output one and runs copying process in the background (file.output object creates a subprocess automatically). Now I work on implementing error reporting, signalling and attributes. ReggCopy will be released with the source code along with file.output class and its documentation as the stage 1 of the bounty.
  • »06.06.12 - 21:52
    Profile Visit Website