Error trying to compile nmap source on morphos
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    Hello, i'm getting an error when i try to compile, and it seems that is produced when trying to create the libdnet libraries.
    I get this error:
    checking the maximum length of command line arguments... ./configure: ./configure.lineno[4690]: syntax error: `(' unexpected
    I have been following the guidelines on nmap page when compiling to another platforms including amiga, bu i no see what could be producing this.
    I also tried to get a copy of the lib already compiled(libdnet.a), but no luck.
    Are out there any tips/info on compiling/porting linux sources to morphos???.
    Thanks in advance!!!
    Mac Mini G4 1,4ghz 1gb ram & MorphOS 3.11
  • »25.04.11 - 14:08
  • MorphOS Developer
    CISC
    It's a "bug" in the configure script, since the MorphOS commandline can be of "infinite" length it loops forever (or rather until it runs out of stack and crashes)...

You have to kludge the check; edit configure and make it set length to -1 (copy&paste one of the other entries that does this and change the os-check to morphos).

- CISC
  • »25.04.11 - 14:26
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    Thanks for the reply CISC. Will try to patch it and report the results.
    Thanks!!!
  • »25.04.11 - 20:08
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    CISC, i found the part of the file i need to modify, but the problem is that after saving modificatios with morpED, the file attributes change(it has a default user 500 and group 500) and it goes to user nobody group nobody. I can change the group with chgrp, and owner with chown, but then, after the file modified, it no longer executes.
    Is any other aspect of the file that needs to be changed or modified?. Also i have rights on execution as well as read and write.
    What could be happening?
    Thanks in advance!!!
  • »26.04.11 - 14:52
  • MorphOS Developer
    CISC
    What filesystem are you using? The user/group attributes doesn't really do anything in MorphOS...

Do you get any kind of error, or does it just refuse to execute? Check that you didn't accidentally mangle the very first line (usually something like #!/bin/sh) which is critical for the autoexecution. Also, have you tried "sh configure" (thus bypassing autoexecution)?

- CISC
  • »27.04.11 - 14:25
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    Somehow, i save the file with ed, instead of morphed, the file works ok and executes as well. Now i got to the point it configures, but when trying to "make install" i get the following error:

Sistema:Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51> make install
    make: *** No rule to make target `libdnet-stripped/src/.libs/libdnet.a', needed by `nmap'. Stop.

It is something related to libdnet, but i'm not able to discover who is the cause.
    Thanks in advance!!!
  • »27.04.11 - 16:22
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    Bump!. Any clues?
  • »25.08.11 - 19:22
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    koan
    It sounds like you are 1. running configure, 2. running "make install" ?

The target "install" usually only copies compiled files to the system directories but does not actually compile anything.

You should do 1. configure, 2. make

make install probably doesn't mean very much on MorphOS.
  • »25.08.11 - 22:05
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    I tried with "make" only and got the same output. Seems that there is something wrong with libdnet, as always crash on that part. Been doing google searching on clues about it, and i'm lost. If anyone has a clue will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!!!
  • »27.08.11 - 12:55
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    koan
    Code:
    make: *** No rule to make target `libdnet-stripped/src/.libs/libdnet.a', needed by `nmap'. Stop.

suggests that at this stage of the build that libdnet.a has not been built. libdnet.a is a unix archive - a library file.

When building most GNU tools, the Makefile temporarily places libraries into src/.libs prior to install via make install.

Check back to previous output from the build process and you should be able to find more error messages that explain why libdnet.a wasn't built in the first place. If you don't have the output, then you should do a 'make clean' and then 'make' again.
  • »27.08.11 - 14:17
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    magnetic
    ah man good thread! Nmap native Morphos would be cool . :)
    '
    CISC

How have you been?
    Pegasos 2 Rev 2B3 w/ Freescale 7447 "G4" @ 1ghz / 1gb Nanya Ram
    Quad Boot: MorphOS 2.7 | Amiga OS4.1 U4 | Ubuntu PPC GNU/Linux | OS X 10.4
  • »28.08.11 - 06:00
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    Yeah koan, it seems that libdnet.a isn't there when it calls it. But for some reason, i can't trace back to why it doesn't get compiled. Still looking and investigating. If someone has any idea, fell free to post.
    Thanks in advance!!!
  • »28.08.11 - 13:12
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    koan
    Can you do 1.'make clean' and then 2. 'make' and post all output from this second make ?
  • »28.08.11 - 15:37
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    Ok, koan, will try that and post the result here when at home. Hope it gets sorted out.
    Thanks in advance!!!
  • »31.08.11 - 13:23
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    This is the output i get when doing make:

g++ -MM -I./liblua -I./libdnet-stripped/include -I./libpcre -I./libpcap -I./nbase -I./nsock/include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DNMAP_NAME=\"Nmap\" -DNMAP_URL=\"http://nmap.org\" -DNMAP_PLATFORM=\"powerpc-unknown-morphos\" -DNMAPDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/nmap\" -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 main.cc nmap.cc targets.cc tcpip.cc nmap_error.cc utils.cc idle_scan.cc osscan.cc osscan2.cc output.cc payload.cc scan_engine.cc timing.cc charpool.cc services.cc protocols.cc nmap_rpc.cc portlist.cc NmapOps.cc TargetGroup.cc Target.cc FingerPrintResults.cc service_scan.cc NmapOutputTable.cc MACLookup.cc nmap_tty.cc nmap_dns.cc traceroute.cc portreasons.cc xml.cc nse_main.cc nse_utility.cc nse_nsock.cc nse_dnet.cc nse_fs.cc nse_nmaplib.cc nse_debug.cc nse_pcrelib.cc nse_binlib.cc nse_bit.cc > makefile.dep
    Compiling liblua
    make[1]: Entering directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/liblua'
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lapi.o lapi.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lcode.o lcode.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o ldebug.o ldebug.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o ldo.o ldo.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o ldump.o ldump.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lfunc.o lfunc.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lgc.o lgc.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o llex.o llex.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lmem.o lmem.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lobject.o lobject.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lopcodes.o lopcodes.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lparser.o lparser.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lstate.o lstate.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lstring.o lstring.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o ltable.o ltable.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o ltm.o ltm.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lundump.o lundump.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lvm.o lvm.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lzio.o lzio.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lauxlib.o lauxlib.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lbaselib.o lbaselib.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o ldblib.o ldblib.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o liolib.o liolib.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lmathlib.o lmathlib.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o loslib.o loslib.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o ltablib.o ltablib.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o lstrlib.o lstrlib.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o loadlib.o loadlib.c
    gcc -O2 -Wall -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -c -o linit.o linit.c
    ar rcu liblua.a lapi.o lcode.o ldebug.o ldo.o ldump.o lfunc.o lgc.o llex.o lmem.o lobject.o lopcodes.o lparser.o lstate.o lstring.o ltable.o ltm.o lundump.o lvm.o lzio.o lauxlib.o lbaselib.o ldblib.o liolib.o lmathlib.o loslib.o ltablib.o lstrlib.o loadlib.o linit.o
    ranlib liblua.a
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/liblua'
    Compiling libpcap
    make[1]: Entering directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libpcap'
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./pcap-null.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./fad-null.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./pcap.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./inet.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./gencode.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./optimize.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./nametoaddr.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./etherent.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./savefile.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./sf-pcap.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./sf-pcap-ng.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./pcap-common.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./bpf_image.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c ./bpf_dump.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c scanner.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -Dyylval=pcap_lval -c grammar.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c bpf_filter.c
    gcc -g -O2 -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -c version.c
    ar rc libpcap.a pcap-null.o fad-null.o pcap.o inet.o gencode.o optimize.o nametoaddr.o etherent.o savefile.o sf-pcap.o sf-pcap-ng.o pcap-common.o bpf_image.o bpf_dump.o scanner.o grammar.o bpf_filter.o version.o
    ranlib libpcap.a
    sed -e 's|@includedir[@]|/usr/local/include|g' \
    -e 's|@libdir[@]|/usr/local/lib|g' \
    -e 's|@LIBS[@]||g' \
    -e 's|@V_RPATH_OPT[@]||g' \
    ./pcap-config.in >pcap-config.tmp
    mv pcap-config.tmp pcap-config
    chmod a+x pcap-config
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libpcap'
    Compiling libpcre
    make[1]: Entering directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libpcre'
    make all-am
    make[2]: Entering directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libpcre'
    source='pcre_compile.c' object='pcre_compile.o' libtool=no \
    DEPDIR=.deps depmode=gcc /c/sh ./../depcomp \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_compile.c
    source='pcre_config.c' object='pcre_config.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_config.c
    source='pcre_dfa_exec.c' object='pcre_dfa_exec.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_dfa_exec.c
    source='pcre_exec.c' object='pcre_exec.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_exec.c
    source='pcre_fullinfo.c' object='pcre_fullinfo.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_fullinfo.c
    source='pcre_get.c' object='pcre_get.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_get.c
    source='pcre_globals.c' object='pcre_globals.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_globals.c
    source='pcre_info.c' object='pcre_info.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_info.c
    source='pcre_maketables.c' object='pcre_maketables.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_maketables.c
    source='pcre_newline.c' object='pcre_newline.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_newline.c
    source='pcre_ord2utf8.c' object='pcre_ord2utf8.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_ord2utf8.c
    source='pcre_refcount.c' object='pcre_refcount.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_refcount.c
    source='pcre_study.c' object='pcre_study.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_study.c
    source='pcre_tables.c' object='pcre_tables.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_tables.c
    source='pcre_try_flipped.c' object='pcre_try_flipped.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_try_flipped.c
    source='pcre_ucp_searchfuncs.c' object='pcre_ucp_searchfuncs.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_ucp_searchfuncs.c
    source='pcre_valid_utf8.c' object='pcre_valid_utf8.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_valid_utf8.c
    source='pcre_version.c' object='pcre_version.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_version.c
    source='pcre_xclass.c' object='pcre_xclass.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_xclass.c
    source='pcre_chartables.c' object='pcre_chartables.o' libtool=no \
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -O2 -c pcre_chartables.c
    rm -f libpcre.a
    ar cru libpcre.a pcre_compile.o pcre_config.o pcre_dfa_exec.o pcre_exec.o pcre_fullinfo.o pcre_get.o pcre_globals.o pcre_info.o pcre_maketables.o pcre_newline.o pcre_ord2utf8.o pcre_refcount.o pcre_study.o pcre_tables.o pcre_try_flipped.o pcre_ucp_searchfuncs.o pcre_valid_utf8.o pcre_version.o pcre_xclass.o pcre_chartables.o
    ranlib libpcre.a
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libpcre'
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libpcre'
    Compiling libdnet
    make[1]: Entering directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped'
    Making all in include
    make[2]: Entering directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped/include'
    make all-recursive
    make[3]: Entering directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped/include'
    Making all in dnet
    make[4]: Entering directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped/include/dnet'
    make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
    make[4]: Leaving directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped/include/dnet'
    make[4]: Entering directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped/include'
    make[4]: Leaving directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped/include'
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped/include'
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped/include'
    Making all in src
    make[2]: Entering directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped/src'
    /c/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c -o addr-util.lo addr-util.c
    libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c addr-util.c -o addr-util.o
    /c/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c -o addr.lo addr.c
    libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c addr.c -o addr.o
    /c/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c -o blob.lo blob.c
    libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c blob.c -o blob.o
    /c/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c -o ip-util.lo ip-util.c
    libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c ip-util.c -o ip-util.o
    /c/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c -o ip6.lo ip6.c
    libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c ip6.c -o ip6.o
    /c/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c -o rand.lo rand.c
    libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c rand.c -o rand.o
    /c/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c -o arp-ioctl.lo arp-ioctl.c
    libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../include -g -O2 -Wall -c arp-ioctl.c -o arp-ioctl.o
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped/src'
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped'
  • »01.09.11 - 13:57
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    koan
    It looks like you built the base part of the library but for some reason didn't build any of the additional parts (they may have not been supported so that is not necessarily bad news) and the library wasn't linked either.

I can say this because I'm looking at the Makefile in libdnet-stripped/src generated for my Mac and it has the two lines:
    Code:
    libdnet_la_SOURCES = addr-util.c addr.c blob.c ip-util.c ip6.c rand.c
    libdnet_la_LIBADD = ${LIBOBJDIR}arp-bsd$U.lo ${LIBOBJDIR}eth-bsd$U.lo ${LIBOBJDIR}fw-none$U.lo ${LIBOBJDIR}intf$U.lo ${LIBOBJDIR}ip$U.lo ${LIBOBJDIR}route-bsd$U.lo ${LIBOBJDIR}tun-none$U.lo

I would assume that in your Makefile you don't get the second line.

So there are no compiler errors - that's good news. It looks like configure didn't create suitable Makefiles. There should be a file called "config.log" in your main directory. Take a look through that and see if you can find anything that doesn't look right.
  • »01.09.11 - 20:17
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    I looked through the config.log file and saw some lines with stuff it can't find, like some lib files.
    Here the dump:

This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
    running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

It was created by configure, which was
    generated by GNU Autoconf 2.66. Invocation command line was

$ ./configure --with-libdnet=included

## --------- ##
    ## Platform. ##
    ## --------- ##

hostname = 1_55
    uname -m = powerpc
    uname -r = 2.7
    uname -s = MorphOS
    uname -v = 51.37

/usr/bin/uname -p = unknown
    /bin/uname -X = unknown

/bin/arch = unknown
    /usr/bin/arch -k = unknown
    /usr/convex/getsysinfo = unknown
    /usr/bin/hostinfo = unknown
    /bin/machine = unknown
    /usr/bin/oslevel = unknown
    /bin/universe = unknown

PATH: .
    PATH: /bin
    PATH: /usr/bin
    PATH: /usr/local/bin
    PATH: /mossys/c
    PATH: /c
    PATH: .

## ----------- ##
    ## Core tests. ##
    ## ----------- ##

configure:2283: checking whether NLS is requested
    configure:2292: result: yes
    configure:2366: checking build system type
    configure:2380: result: powerpc-unknown-morphos
    configure:2400: checking host system type
    configure:2413: result: powerpc-unknown-morphos
    configure:2481: checking for gcc
    configure:2497: found /bin/gcc
    configure:2508: result: gcc
    configure:2737: checking for C compiler version
    configure:2746: gcc --version >&5
    configure:2757: $? = 0
    configure:2746: gcc -v >&5
    Reading specs from /gg/lib/gcc-lib/ppc-morphos/2.95.3/specs
    gcc version 2.95.3 20050425 (release/emm-zapek-cisc)
    configure:2757: $? = 0
    configure:2746: gcc -V >&5
    gcc: argument to `-V' is missing
    configure:2757: $? = 1
    configure:2746: gcc -qversion >&5
    gcc: unrecognized option `-qversion'
    gcc: No input files
    configure:2757: $? = 1
    configure:2777: checking whether the C compiler works
    configure:2799: gcc conftest.c >&5
    configure:2803: $? = 0
    configure:2851: result: yes
    configure:2854: checking for C compiler default output file name
    configure:2856: result: a.out
    configure:2862: checking for suffix of executables
    configure:2869: gcc -o conftest conftest.c >&5
    configure:2873: $? = 0
    configure:2895: result:
    configure:2917: checking whether we are cross compiling
    configure:2925: gcc -o conftest conftest.c >&5
    configure:2929: $? = 0
    configure:2936: ./conftest
    configure:2940: $? = 0
    configure:2955: result: no
    configure:2960: checking for suffix of object files
    configure:2982: gcc -c conftest.c >&5
    configure:2986: $? = 0
    configure:3007: result: o
    configure:3011: checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler
    configure:3030: gcc -c conftest.c >&5
    configure:3030: $? = 0
    configure:3039: result: yes
    configure:3048: checking whether gcc accepts -g
    configure:3068: gcc -c -g conftest.c >&5
    configure:3068: $? = 0
    configure:3109: result: yes
    configure:3126: checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89
    configure:3190: gcc -c -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    configure:3190: $? = 0
    configure:3203: result: none needed
    configure:3224: checking for inline
    configure:3240: gcc -c -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    configure:3240: $? = 0
    configure:3248: result: inline
    configure:3315: checking for gcc
    configure:3342: result: gcc
    configure:3571: checking for C compiler version
    configure:3580: gcc --version >&5
    configure:3591: $? = 0
    configure:3580: gcc -v >&5
    configure:3591: $? = 0
    configure:3580: gcc -V >&5
    gcc: argument to `-V' is missing
    configure:3591: $? = 1
    configure:3580: gcc -qversion >&5
    gcc: unrecognized option `-qversion'
    gcc: No input files
    configure:3591: $? = 1
    configure:3595: checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler
    configure:3623: result: yes
    configure:3632: checking whether gcc accepts -g
    configure:3693: result: yes
    configure:3710: checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89
    configure:3787: result: none needed
    configure:3865: checking for g++
    configure:3881: found /bin/g++
    configure:3892: result: g++
    configure:3919: checking for C++ compiler version
    configure:3928: g++ --version >&5
    configure:3939: $? = 0
    configure:3928: g++ -v >&5
    configure:3939: $? = 0
    configure:3928: g++ -V >&5
    g++: argument to `-V' missing

configure:3939: $? = 1
    configure:3928: g++ -qversion >&5
    g++: unrecognized option `-qversion'
    g++: No input files
    configure:3939: $? = 1
    configure:3943: checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler
    configure:3962: g++ -c conftest.cpp >&5
    configure:3962: $? = 0
    configure:3971: result: yes
    configure:3980: checking whether g++ accepts -g
    configure:4000: g++ -c -g conftest.cpp >&5
    configure:4000: $? = 0
    configure:4041: result: yes
    configure:4107: checking for ranlib
    configure:4123: found /bin/ranlib
    configure:4134: result: ranlib
    configure:4170: checking for a BSD-compatible install
    configure:4238: result: /bin/install -c
    configure:4257: checking for __func__
    configure:4272: gcc -c -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    configure:4272: $? = 0
    configure:4279: result: yes
    configure:4367: checking for strip
    configure:4385: found /bin/strip
    configure:4397: result: /bin/strip
    configure:4705: checking how to run the C preprocessor
    configure:4736: gcc -E conftest.c
    configure:4736: $? = 0
    configure:4750: gcc -E conftest.c
    conftest.c:9: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory
    configure:4750: $? = 1
    configure: failed program was:
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_NAME ""
    | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME ""
    | #define PACKAGE_VERSION ""
    | #define PACKAGE_STRING ""
    | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT ""
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>
    configure:4775: result: gcc -E
    configure:4795: gcc -E conftest.c
    configure:4795: $? = 0
    configure:4809: gcc -E conftest.c
    conftest.c:9: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory
    configure:4809: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>
    configure:4838: checking for grep that handles long lines and -e
    configure:4896: result: /bin/grep
    configure:4901: checking for egrep
    configure:4963: result: /bin/grep -E
    configure:4968: checking for ANSI C header files
    configure:4988: gcc -c -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    configure:4988: $? = 0
    configure:5061: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    configure:5061: $? = 0
    configure:5061: ./conftest
    configure:5061: $? = 0
    configure:5072: result: yes
    configure:5085: checking for sys/types.h
    configure:5085: gcc -c -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    configure:5085: $? = 0
    configure:5085: result: yes
    configure:5085: checking for sys/stat.h
    configure:5085: checking for stdlib.h
    configure:5085: checking for string.h
    configure:5085: checking for memory.h
    configure:5085: checking for strings.h
    configure:5085: checking for inttypes.h
    configure:5085: checking for stdint.h
    configure:5085: checking for unistd.h
    configure:5100: checking pwd.h usability
    configure:5100: gcc -c -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    configure:5100: $? = 0
    configure:5100: result: yes
    configure:5100: checking pwd.h presence
    configure:5100: gcc -E conftest.c
    configure:5100: checking for pwd.h
    configure:5100: checking termios.h usability
    configure:5100: checking termios.h presence
    configure:5100: checking for termios.h
    configure:5100: checking sys/sockio.h usability
    configure:5100: checking sys/sockio.h presence
    configure:5100: checking for sys/sockio.h
    configure:5112: checking sys/socket.h usability
    configure:5112: gcc -c -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    configure:5112: $? = 0
    configure:5112: result: yes
    configure:5112: checking sys/socket.h presence
    configure:5112: gcc -E conftest.c
    configure:5112: $? = 0
    configure:5112: checking for sys/socket.h
    configure:5124: checking for net/if.h
    configure:5124: gcc -c -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    configure:5124: $? = 0
    configure:5124: result: yes
    configure:5148: checking for library containing setsockopt
    configure:5179: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    configure:5179: $? = 0
    configure:5196: result: none required
    configure:5204: checking for library containing gethostbyname
    configure:5235: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    configure:5235: $? = 0
    configure:5252: result: none required
    configure:5305: checking for a Python interpreter with version >= 2.4
    configure:5322: python -c import sys # split strings by '.' and convert to numeric. Append some zeros # because we need at least 4 digits for the hex conversion. # map returns an iterator in Python 3.0 and a list in 2.x minver = list(map(int, '2.4'.split('.'))) + [0, 0, 0] minverhex = 0 # xrange is not present in Python 3.0 and range returns an iterator for i in list(range(0, 4)): minverhex = (minverhex << 8) + minver[i] sys.exit(sys.hexversion < minverhex)
    configure:5325: $? = 0
    configure:5331: result: python
    configure:5339: checking for python
    configure:5357: found /c/python
    configure:5369: result: /c/python
    configure:5396: checking for python version
    configure:5403: result: 2.5
    configure:5415: checking for python platform
    configure:5422: result: morphos
    configure:5429: checking for python script directory
    configure:5450: result: ${prefix}/Libs/python2.5/site-packages
    configure:5459: checking for python extension module directory
    configure:5480: result: ${exec_prefix}/Libs/python2.5/site-packages
    configure:5530: checking whether /c/python version >= 2.4
    configure:5541: /c/python -c import sys # split strings by '.' and convert to numeric. Append some zeros # because we need at least 4 digits for the hex conversion. # map returns an iterator in Python 3.0 and a list in 2.x minver = list(map(int, '2.4'.split('.'))) + [0, 0, 0] minverhex = 0 # xrange is not present in Python 3.0 and range returns an iterator for i in list(range(0, 4)): minverhex = (minverhex << 8) + minver[i] sys.exit(sys.hexversion < minverhex)
    configure:5544: $? = 0
    configure:5546: result: yes
    configure:5646: checking for /c/python version
    configure:5653: result: 2.5
    configure:5665: checking for /c/python platform
    configure:5672: result: morphos
    configure:5679: checking for /c/python script directory
    configure:5700: result: ${prefix}/Libs/python2.5/site-packages
    configure:5709: checking for /c/python extension module directory
    configure:5730: result: ${exec_prefix}/Libs/python2.5/site-packages
    configure:5824: checking openssl/ssl.h usability
    configure:5824: gcc -c -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    conftest.c:57: openssl/ssl.h: No such file or directory
    configure:5824: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
    | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
    | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
    | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
    | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
    | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
    | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
    | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
    | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | #define HAVE_TERMIOS_H 1
    | #define HAVE_SYS_SOCKIO_H 1
    | #define HAVE_SYS_SOCKET_H 1
    | #define HAVE_NET_IF_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <stdio.h>
    | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H
    | # include <sys/types.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
    | # include <sys/stat.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # include <stddef.h>
    | #else
    | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # endif
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H
    | # if !defined STDC_HEADERS && defined HAVE_MEMORY_H
    | # include <memory.h>
    | # endif
    | # include <string.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H
    | # include <strings.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
    | # include <inttypes.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H
    | # include <stdint.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H
    | # include <unistd.h>
    | #endif
    | #include <openssl/ssl.h>
    configure:5824: result: no
    configure:5824: checking openssl/ssl.h presence
    configure:5824: gcc -E conftest.c
    conftest.c:24: openssl/ssl.h: No such file or directory
    configure:5824: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <openssl/ssl.h>
    configure:5824: checking for openssl/ssl.h
    configure:5832: WARNING: Failed to find openssl/ssl.h so OpenSSL will not be used. If it is installed you can try the --with-openssl=DIR argument
    configure:5961: checking pcap.h usability
    configure:5961: gcc -c -g -O2 conftest.c >&5
    conftest.c:57: pcap.h: No such file or directory
    configure:5961: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <stdio.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
    | # include <sys/stat.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # include <stddef.h>
    | #else
    | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # endif
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H
    | # include <memory.h>
    | # endif
    | # include <string.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H
    | # include <strings.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
    | # include <inttypes.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H
    | # include <stdint.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H
    | # include <unistd.h>
    | #endif
    | #include <pcap.h>
    configure:5961: result: no
    configure:5961: checking pcap.h presence
    configure:5961: gcc -E conftest.c
    conftest.c:24: pcap.h: No such file or directory
    configure:5961: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <pcap.h>
    configure:5961: checking for pcap.h
    configure:6245: checking pcre.h usability
    configure:6245: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    conftest.c:57: pcre.h: No such file or directory
    configure:6245: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <stdio.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
    | # include <sys/stat.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # include <stddef.h>
    | #else
    | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # endif
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H
    | # include <memory.h>
    | # endif
    | # include <string.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H
    | # include <strings.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
    | # include <inttypes.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H
    | # include <stdint.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H
    | # include <unistd.h>
    | #endif
    | #include <pcre.h>
    configure:6245: result: no
    configure:6245: checking pcre.h presence
    configure:6245: gcc -E -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c
    conftest.c:24: pcre.h: No such file or directory
    configure:6245: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <pcre.h>
    configure:6245: checking for pcre.h
    configure:6288: checking pcre/pcre.h usability
    configure:6288: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    conftest.c:57: pcre/pcre.h: No such file or directory
    configure:6288: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <stdio.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
    | # include <sys/stat.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # include <stddef.h>
    | #else
    | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # endif
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H
    | # include <memory.h>
    | # endif
    | # include <string.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H
    | # include <strings.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
    | # include <inttypes.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H
    | # include <stdint.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H
    | # include <unistd.h>
    | #endif
    | #include <pcre/pcre.h>
    configure:6288: result: no
    configure:6288: checking pcre/pcre.h presence
    configure:6288: gcc -E -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c
    conftest.c:24: pcre/pcre.h: No such file or directory
    configure:6288: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <pcre/pcre.h>
    configure:6288: checking for pcre/pcre.h
    configure:6467: checking for library containing dlopen
    configure:6498: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    /gg/ppc-morphos/lib/libaboxstubs.a(dlopen.o): In function `dlopen':
    dlopen.o(.text+0x2): undefined reference to `DynLoadBase'
    dlopen.o(.text+0x6): undefined reference to `DynLoadBase'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    configure:6498: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    |
    | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.
    | Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC
    | builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply. */
    | #ifdef __cplusplus
    | extern "C"
    | #endif
    | char dlopen ();
    | int
    | main ()
    | {
    | return dlopen ();
    | ;
    | return 0;
    | }
    configure:6498: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c -ldl >&5
    /gg/ppc-morphos/bin/ld: cannot open -ldl: No such file or directory
    configure:6498: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    |
    | #ifdef __cplusplus
    | extern "C"
    | #endif
    | char dlopen ();
    | int
    | main ()
    | {
    | return dlopen ();
    | ;
    | return 0;
    | }
    configure:6515: result: no
    configure:6525: checking for library containing nl_handle_alloc
    configure:6556: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    /t/ccF2Jo8F.o: In function `main':
    /Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/conftest.c:35: undefined reference to `nl_handle_alloc'
    configure:6556: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    |
    | #ifdef __cplusplus
    | extern "C"
    | #endif
    | char nl_handle_alloc ();
    | int
    | main ()
    | {
    | return nl_handle_alloc ();
    | ;
    | return 0;
    | }
    configure:6556: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c -lnl >&5
    /gg/ppc-morphos/bin/ld: cannot open -lnl: No such file or directory
    configure:6556: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    |
    | #ifdef __cplusplus
    | extern "C"
    | #endif
    | char nl_handle_alloc ();
    | int
    | main ()
    | {
    | return nl_handle_alloc ();
    | ;
    | return 0;
    | }
    configure:6573: result: no
    configure:6599: checking lua.h usability
    configure:6599: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    conftest.c:57: lua.h: No such file or directory
    configure:6599: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <stdio.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
    | # include <sys/stat.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # include <stddef.h>
    | #else
    | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # endif
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H
    | # include <memory.h>
    | # endif
    | # include <string.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H
    | # include <strings.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
    | # include <inttypes.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H
    | # include <stdint.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H
    | # include <unistd.h>
    | #endif
    | #include <lua.h>
    configure:6599: result: no
    configure:6599: checking lua.h presence
    configure:6599: gcc -E -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c
    conftest.c:24: lua.h: No such file or directory
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <lua.h>
    configure:6599: checking for lua.h
    configure:6599: checking lua/lua.h usability
    configure:6599: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    conftest.c:57: lua/lua.h: No such file or directory
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <stdio.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
    | # include <sys/stat.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # include <stddef.h>
    | #else
    | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # endif
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H
    | # include <memory.h>
    | # endif
    | # include <string.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H
    | # include <strings.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
    | # include <inttypes.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H
    | # include <stdint.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H
    | # include <unistd.h>
    | #endif
    | #include <lua/lua.h>
    configure:6599: checking lua/lua.h presence
    configure:6599: gcc -E -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c
    conftest.c:24: lua/lua.h: No such file or directory
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <lua/lua.h>
    configure:6599: checking for lua/lua.h
    configure:6599: checking lua5.1/lua.h usability
    conftest.c:57: lua5.1/lua.h: No such file or directory
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <stdio.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
    | # include <sys/stat.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # include <stddef.h>
    | #else
    | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H
    | # include <stdlib.h>
    | # endif
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H
    | # include <memory.h>
    | # endif
    | # include <string.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H
    | # include <strings.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
    | # include <inttypes.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H
    | # include <stdint.h>
    | #endif
    | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H
    | # include <unistd.h>
    | #endif
    | #include <lua5.1/lua.h>
    configure:6599: checking lua5.1/lua.h presence
    conftest.c:24: lua5.1/lua.h: No such file or directory
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <lua5.1/lua.h>
    configure:6599: checking for lua5.1/lua.h
    configure:6696: checking for lua version >= 501
    configure:6714: g++ -o conftest -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.cpp >&5
    conftest.cpp:24: lua.h: No such file or directory
    configure:6714: $? = 1
    configure: program exited with status 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <lua.h>
    | int
    | main ()
    | {
    | if(LUA_VERSION_NUM < 501) return 1;
    | ;
    | return 0;
    | }
    configure:6738: result: no
    configure:6763: checking if sockaddr{} has sa_len member
    configure:6781: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    configure:6781: $? = 0
    configure:6788: result: yes
    configure:6796: checking whether byte ordering is bigendian
    configure:6811: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    conftest.c:26: parse error before `a'
    conftest.c:28: syntax error before `typedef'
    configure:6811: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | #define HAVE_SOCKADDR_SA_LEN 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #ifndef __APPLE_CC__
    | not a universal capable compiler
    | #endif
    | typedef int dummy;
    |
    configure:6856: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    configure:6856: $? = 0
    configure:6874: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    configure:6874: $? = 0
    configure:7002: result: yes
    configure:7021: checking if struct in_addr is a wacky huge structure (some Sun boxes)
    configure:7035: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    In file included from conftest.c:26:
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:81: parse error before `u_int32_t'
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:81: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:151: parse error before `u_int8_t'
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:151: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:152: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:153: parse error before `sin_port'
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:153: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:155: parse error before `sin_zero'
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:155: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:156: parse error before `}'
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:166: field `ip_dst' has incomplete type
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:167: parse error before `int8_t'
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:167: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:199: field `imr_multiaddr' has incomplete type
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:200: field `imr_interface' has incomplete type
    conftest.c: In function `main':
    conftest.c:30: storage size of `i' isn't known
    conftest.c: At top level:
    /gg/include/netinet/in.h:154: storage size of `sin_addr' isn't known
    configure:7035: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | #define WORDS_BIGENDIAN 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <netinet/in.h>
    | int
    | main ()
    | {
    | struct in_addr i; i._S_un._S_addr;
    | ;
    | return 0;
    | }
    configure:7055: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    conftest.c: In function `main':
    conftest.c:31: structure has no member named `S_un'
    configure:7055: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    | #include <sys/types.h>
    | #include <netinet/in.h>
    | int
    | main ()
    | {
    | struct in_addr i; i.S_un.S_addr;
    | ;
    | return 0;
    | }
    configure:7063: result: no
    configure:7070: checking if struct icmp exists
    configure:7095: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    configure:7095: $? = 0
    configure:7102: result: yes
    configure:7109: checking if struct ip exists
    configure:7133: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    configure:7133: $? = 0
    configure:7140: result: yes
    configure:7147: checking if struct ip has ip_sum member
    configure:7172: gcc -c -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    configure:7172: $? = 0
    configure:7179: result: yes
    configure:7188: checking for strerror
    configure:7188: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.c >&5
    configure:7188: $? = 0
    configure:7188: result: yes
    configure:7204: checking for type of 6th argument to recvfrom()
    configure:7225: g++ -c -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.cpp >&5
    conftest.cpp: In function `int main()':
    conftest.cpp:39: `socklen_t' undeclared (first use this function)
    conftest.cpp:39: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
    conftest.cpp:39: for each function it appears in.)
    conftest.cpp:39: parse error before `;'
    conftest.cpp:40: `arg' undeclared (first use this function)
    configure:7225: $? = 1
    | /* confdefs.h */
    | #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    | #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    | #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    | #define HAVE_STRUCT_ICMP 1
    | #define HAVE_STRUCT_IP 1
    | #define HAVE_IP_IP_SUM 1
    | #define HAVE_STRERROR 1
    | /* end confdefs.h. */
    |
    | #include <stdio.h>
    | #include <stdlib.h>
    | #include <sys/types.h>
    | #include <sys/socket.h>
    | int
    | main ()
    | {
    |
    | socklen_t arg;
    | recvfrom (0, NULL, 0, 0, NULL, &arg);
    | ;
    | return 0;
    | }
    configure:7225: g++ -c -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap conftest.cpp >&5
    configure:7225: $? = 0
    configure:7239: result: int
    configure:7451: creating ./config.status

## ---------------------- ##
    ## Running config.status. ##
    ## ---------------------- ##

This file was extended by config.status, which was
    generated by GNU Autoconf 2.66. Invocation command line was

CONFIG_FILES =
    CONFIG_HEADERS =
    CONFIG_LINKS =
    CONFIG_COMMANDS =
    $ ./config.status

on 1_55

config.status:8393: creating Makefile
    config.status:8499: WARNING: 'Makefile.in' seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
    config.status:8393: creating libnetutil/Makefile
    config.status:8393: creating nmap_config.h
    config.status:8565: nmap_config.h is unchanged
    configure:8684: === configuring in nping (/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/nping)
    configure:8747: running /c/sh ./configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-libdnet=included' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
    configure:8684: === configuring in libpcap (/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libpcap)
    configure:8747: running /c/sh ./configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-libdnet=included' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
    configure:8684: === configuring in libpcre (/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libpcre)
    configure:8684: === configuring in libdnet-stripped (/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/libdnet-stripped)
    configure:8684: === configuring in nbase (/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/nbase)
    configure:8684: === configuring in nsock/src (/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/nsock/src)
    configure:8684: === configuring in ncat (/Sistema/Applications/Internet Y Redes/Nmap/nmap-5.51/ncat)

## ---------------- ##
    ## Cache variables. ##
    ## ---------------- ##

ac_cv_build=powerpc-unknown-morphos
    ac_cv_c_bigendian=yes
    ac_cv_c_compiler_gnu=yes
    ac_cv_c_inline=inline
    ac_cv_cxx_compiler_gnu=yes
    ac_cv_env_CCC_set=
    ac_cv_env_CCC_value=
    ac_cv_env_CC_set=
    ac_cv_env_CC_value=
    ac_cv_env_CFLAGS_set=
    ac_cv_env_CFLAGS_value=
    ac_cv_env_CPPFLAGS_set=
    ac_cv_env_CPPFLAGS_value=
    ac_cv_env_CPP_set=
    ac_cv_env_CPP_value=
    ac_cv_env_CXXFLAGS_set=
    ac_cv_env_CXXFLAGS_value=
    ac_cv_env_CXX_set=
    ac_cv_env_CXX_value=
    ac_cv_env_LDFLAGS_set=
    ac_cv_env_LDFLAGS_value=
    ac_cv_env_LIBS_set=
    ac_cv_env_LIBS_value=
    ac_cv_env_build_alias_set=
    ac_cv_env_build_alias_value=
    ac_cv_env_host_alias_set=
    ac_cv_env_host_alias_value=
    ac_cv_env_target_alias_set=
    ac_cv_env_target_alias_value=
    ac_cv_func_strerror=yes
    ac_cv_header_inttypes_h=yes
    ac_cv_header_lua5_1_lua_h=no
    ac_cv_header_lua_h=no
    ac_cv_header_lua_lua_h=no
    ac_cv_header_memory_h=yes
    ac_cv_header_net_if_h=yes
    ac_cv_header_openssl_ssl_h=no
    ac_cv_header_pcap_h=no
    ac_cv_header_pcre_h=no
    ac_cv_header_pcre_pcre_h=no
    ac_cv_header_pwd_h=yes
    ac_cv_header_stdc=yes
    ac_cv_header_stdint_h=yesnac_cv_header_stdlib_h=yes
    ac_cv_header_string_h=yes
    ac_cv_header_strings_h=yes
    ac_cv_header_sys_socket_h=yes
    ac_cv_header_sys_sockio_h=yes
    ac_cv_header_sys_stat_h=yes
    ac_cv_header_sys_types_h=yes
    ac_cv_header_termios_h=yes
    ac_cv_header_unistd_h=yes
    ac_cv_host=powerpc-unknown-morphos
    ac_cv_ip_has_ip_sum=yes
    ac_cv_objext=o
    ac_cv_path_EGREP='/bin/grep -E'
    ac_cv_path_GREP=/bin/grep
    ac_cv_path_PYTHON=/c/python
    ac_cv_path_ac_pt_STRIP=/bin/strip
    ac_cv_path_install='/bin/install -c'
    ac_cv_prog_CPP='gcc -E'
    ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_CC=gcc
    ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_CXX=g++
    ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_RANLIB=ranlib
    ac_cv_prog_cc_c89=
    ac_cv_prog_cc_g=yes
    ac_cv_prog_cxx_g=yes
    ac_cv_search_dlopen=no
    ac_cv_search_gethostbyname='none required'
    ac_cv_search_nl_handle_alloc=no
    ac_cv_search_setsockopt='none required'
    ac_cv_sockaddr_has_sa_len=yes
    ac_cv_struct_icmp_exists=yes
    ac_cv_struct_ip_exists=yes
    am_cv_pathless_PYTHON=python
    am_cv_python_platform=morphos
    am_cv_python_pyexecdir='${exec_prefix}/Libs/python2.5/site-packages'
    am_cv_python_pythondir='${prefix}/Libs/python2.5/site-packages'
    am_cv_python_version=2.5

## ----------------- ##
    ## Output variables. ##
    ## ----------------- ##

BUILDNDIFF='build-ndiff'
    BUILDNPING='build-nping'
    BUILDZENMAP='build-zenmap'
    CC='gcc'
    CFLAGS='-g -O2'
    COMPAT_OBJS=''
    COMPAT_SRCS=''
    CPP='gcc -E'
    CPPFLAGS='-I$(top_srcdir)/liblua -I$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/include -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcre -I$(top_srcdir)/libpcap -I$(top_srcdir)/nbase -I$(top_srcdir)/nsock/include'
    CXX='g++'
    CXXFLAGS='-g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing'
    DEFS='-DHAVE_CONFIG_H'
    DNET_BUILD='dnet_build'
    DNET_CLEAN='dnet_clean'
    DNET_DEPENDS='$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/src/.libs/libdnet.a'
    DNET_DIST_CLEAN='dnet_dist_clean'
    ECHO_C=''
    ECHO_N='-n'
    ECHO_T=''
    EGREP='/bin/grep -E'
    EXEEXT=''
    GREP='/bin/grep'
    INSTALLNDIFF='install-ndiff'
    INSTALLNPING='install-nping'
    INSTALLNSE='install-nse'
    INSTALLZENMAP='install-zenmap'
    INSTALL_DATA='${INSTALL} -m 644'
    INSTALL_PROGRAM='${INSTALL}'
    INSTALL_SCRIPT='${INSTALL}'
    LDFLAGS=' -Lnbase -Lnsock/src/'
    LIBDNETDIR='libdnet-stripped'
    LIBDNET_LIBS='$(top_srcdir)/libdnet-stripped/src/.libs/libdnet.a'
    LIBLUADIR='liblua'
    LIBLUA_LIBS='$(top_srcdir)/liblua/liblua.a'
    LIBNBASE_LIBS='-lnbase'
    LIBNSOCK_LIBS='-lnsock'
    LIBOBJS=''
    LIBPCAP_LIBS='$(LIBPCAPDIR)/libpcap.a'
    LIBPCREDIR='libpcre'
    LIBPCRE_LIBS='libpcre/libpcre.a'
    LIBS=''
    LTLIBOBJS=''
    LUA_BUILD='lua_build'
    LUA_CFLAGS='-DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN'
    LUA_CLEAN='lua_clean'
    LUA_DEPENDS='$(top_srcdir)/liblua/liblua.a'
    LUA_DIST_CLEAN='lua_dist_clean'
    NBASEDIR='nbase'
    NBASE_BUILD='nbase_build'
    NCATDIR='ncat'
    NCAT_BUILD='ncat_build'
    NCAT_CLEAN='ncat_clean'
    NCAT_DIST_CLEAN='ncat_dist_clean'
    NCAT_INSTALL='install-ncat'
    NCAT_UNINSTALL='uninstall-ncat'
    NDIFFDIR='ndiff'
    NDIFF_CLEAN='ndiff_clean'
    NDIFF_DIST_CLEAN='ndiff_dist_clean'
    NPINGDIR='nping'
    NPING_CLEAN='nping_clean'
    NPING_DIST_CLEAN='nping_dist_clean'
    NSOCKDIR='nsock'
    NSOCK_BUILD='nsock_build'
    OBJEXT='o'
    OPENSSL_LIBS=''
    PACKAGE_BUGREPORT=''
    PACKAGE_NAME=''
    PACKAGE_STRING=''
    PACKAGE_TARNAME=''
    PACKAGE_URL=''
    PACKAGE_VERSION=''
    PATH_SEPARATOR=':'
    PCAP_BUILD='pcap_build'
    PCAP_CLEAN='pcap_clean'
    PCAP_DEPENDS='$(LIBPCAPDIR)/libpcap.a'
    PCAP_DIST_CLEAN='pcap_dist_clean'
    PCRE_BUILD='pcre_build'
    PCRE_CLEAN='pcre_clean'
    PCRE_DEPENDS='libpcre/libpcre.a'
    PCRE_DIST_CLEAN='pcre_dist_clean'
    PYTHON='/c/python'
    PYTHON_EXEC_PREFIX='${exec_prefix}'
    PYTHON_PLATFORM='morphos'
    PYTHON_PREFIX='${prefix}'
    PYTHON_VERSION='2.5'
    RANLIB='ranlib'
    SHELL='/c/sh'
    STRIP='/bin/strip'
    UNINSTALLNPING='uninstall-nping'
    UNINSTALLZENMAP='uninstall-zenmap'
    USE_NLS='yes'
    ZENMAPDIR='zenmap'
    ZENMAP_CLEAN='zenmap_clean'
    ZENMAP_DIST_CLEAN='zenmap_dist_clean'
    ac_ct_CC='gcc'
    ac_ct_CXX='g++'
    bindir='${exec_prefix}/bin'
    build='powerpc-unknown-morphos'
    build_alias=''
    build_cpu='powerpc'
    build_os='morphos'
    build_vendor='unknown'
    datadir='${datarootdir}'
    datarootdir='${prefix}/share'
    docdir='${datarootdir}/doc/${PACKAGE}'
    dvidir='${docdir}'
    exec_prefix='${prefix}'
    host='powerpc-unknown-morphos'
    host_alias=''
    host_cpu='powerpc'
    host_os='morphos'
    host_vendor='unknown'
    htmldir='${docdir}'
    includedir='${prefix}/include'
    infodir='${datarootdir}/info'
    libdir='${exec_prefix}/lib'
    libexecdir='${exec_prefix}/libexec'
    libpcapdir='libpcap'
    localedir='${datarootdir}/locale'
    localstatedir='${prefix}/var'
    mandir='${datarootdir}/man'
    oldincludedir='/usr/include'
    pcredir='libpcre'
    pdfdir='${docdir}'
    pkgpyexecdir='${pyexecdir}/'
    pkgpythondir='${pythondir}/'
    prefix='/usr/local'
    program_transform_name='s,x,x,'
    psdir='${docdir}'
    pyexecdir='${exec_prefix}/Libs/python2.5/site-packages'
    pythondir='${prefix}/Libs/python2.5/site-packages'
    sbindir='${exec_prefix}/sbin'
    sharedstatedir='${prefix}/com'
    subdirs=' nping libpcap libpcre libdnet-stripped nbase nsock/src ncat'
    sysconfdir='${prefix}/etc'
    target_alias=''

## ----------- ##
    ## confdefs.h. ##
    ## ----------- ##

/* confdefs.h */
    #define PACKAGE_NAME ""
    #define PACKAGE_TARNAME ""
    #define PACKAGE_VERSION ""
    #define PACKAGE_STRING ""
    #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT ""
    #define PACKAGE_URL ""
    #define STDC_HEADERS 1
    #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
    #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
    #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
    #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
    #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
    #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
    #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
    #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
    #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
    #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
    #define HAVE_TERMIOS_H 1
    #define HAVE_SYS_SOCKIO_H 1
    #define HAVE_SYS_SOCKET_H 1
    #define HAVE_NET_IF_H 1
    #define HAVE_SOCKADDR_SA_LEN 1
    #define WORDS_BIGENDIAN 1
    #define HAVE_STRUCT_ICMP 1
    #define HAVE_STRUCT_IP 1
    #define HAVE_IP_IP_SUM 1
    #define HAVE_STRERROR 1
    #define recvfrom6_t int

configure: exit 0
  • »03.09.11 - 13:48
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Mabo
    any update ?
  • »05.05.13 - 16:49
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    bash64
    When compiling open source should you use ext2 filesystem instead?
    Powerbook G4 1.67ghz 2GB, ATI 9700M Pro 128mb
    1TB hd, DL-DVD Burner, Netgear pcmcia wireless card.
    Powermac G5 2.3ghz 2GB, ATI 9600 Pro
    ImageFX 4.5, PageStream 3.3, PhotoGenics 5.0
  • »06.05.13 - 14:46
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    itix
    You dont have to. Works from SFS or FFS or IceFS just fine.
    1 + 1 = 3 with very large values of 1
  • »06.05.13 - 15:25
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    bash64
    I will be going for my first compile of OpenVPN come Wednesday.
    This thread has been helpful.
    To execute the configure script in amiga dos, does ./ work in MOS?
    Powerbook G4 1.67ghz 2GB, ATI 9700M Pro 128mb
    1TB hd, DL-DVD Burner, Netgear pcmcia wireless card.
    Powermac G5 2.3ghz 2GB, ATI 9600 Pro
    ImageFX 4.5, PageStream 3.3, PhotoGenics 5.0
  • »06.05.13 - 16:49
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    itix
    You can enable unix paths from the console and you can of course use 'sh' directly (it is part of the SDK).

Configure can be executed from the shell directly (configure without ./).
  • »06.05.13 - 18:15
  • Just looking around
    puppy
    I have gone by configure and i get this when i have lua-5.2.1 (mos version) installed:

checking lua.h usability... no
    checking lua.h presence... no
    checking for lua.h... no
    checking lua/lua.h usability... no
    checking lua/lua.h presence... no
    checking for lua/lua.h... no
    checking lua5.2/lua.h usability... no
    checking lua5.2/lua.h presence... no
    checking for lua5.2/lua.h... no
    checking for lua version >= 502... no

Any clue to keep on compiling?

Thanks!
  • »29.06.14 - 15:45
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    itix
    Quote:

puppy wrote:
    I have gone by configure and i get this when i have lua-5.2.1 (mos version) installed:

checking lua.h usability... no
    checking lua.h presence... no
    checking for lua.h... no
    checking lua/lua.h usability... no
    checking lua/lua.h presence... no
    checking for lua/lua.h... no
    checking lua5.2/lua.h usability... no
    checking lua5.2/lua.h presence... no
    checking for lua5.2/lua.h... no
    checking for lua version >= 502... no

Any clue to keep on compiling?

Thanks!

Looks like it cant find lua header files. You could try adding -I<your lua header path here> to CFLAGS environment variable. Possibly configure script has a switch to specify lua header dir.
  • »29.06.14 - 16:43