Telnet client for morphos?
  • jPV
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    jPV
    Quote:

_ThEcRoW wrote:
    Anyone have problems storing adresses on the adressbook of dc-telnet?. I got the sandclock endlessly showing and when i try to open the file created it is empty.

Haven't had that kind of problem ever. It has worked fine for me if I've used old addressbook from my Amiga or if I've created a new one.

Quote:

P.D: Forgot to say that i cannot quit the program, even with scout and i have to reboot, in order to get out the app

That's unusual too. I got some debug log hits when I ran it on too big screen mode, but it has never actually hanged... I've always been able to quit it.
  • »12.11.15 - 10:50
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    Yesterday i tried again with the program and noticed that the problems occur when in fullscreen. Under workbench appears to be all ok. Also, in order to save the data in the addressbook, clicking on ok with the mouse isn't enough and you have to push enter after every entry. If you don't terminate every entry with enter, the data isn't saved.
    All in all, for now it serves it purposes, but i would like to know if there is some way to minimize these problems.
    Mac Mini G4 1,4ghz 1gb ram & MorphOS 3.11
  • »13.11.15 - 14:29
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    On full screen i'm using 640x480x24bit. At first it was in 1280x1024 as workbench,but i changed it because it looks better for my taste.
    Mac Mini G4 1,4ghz 1gb ram & MorphOS 3.11
  • »17.11.15 - 20:11
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Yasu
    Me too, 8 bit @ 800x600. Works fine.
    AMIGA FORUM - Hela Sveriges Amigatidning!
    AMIGA FORUM - Sweden's Amiga Magazine!

My MorphOS blog
  • »18.11.15 - 07:32
    Profile Visit Website