Test files for Reggae needed
  • MorphOS Developer
    Krashan
    While redesigning aiff.demuxer Reggae class I need some particular test files. These are AIFC audio files using "SOWT" and "IMA4" codec. Such files are mostly used on MacOS, so maybe some of Mac mini owners with MacOS installed may prepare such files for me. Of course files generated on other platforms will be useful as well.

I need a few typical audio files, 30 seconds or more, and some extremely short files (even 0 seconds if some app allows to write such files). Some files known to be broken will be useful too.

The same files saved as plain AIFF or PCM WAVE for comparision will be useful too. Please send them to krashan(at)teleinfo(dot)pb(dot)edu(dot)pl
  • »20.06.10 - 10:36
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Brumiga
    @Krashan,

I have just sent to you by multiples emails aiff files for your tests. Your email adress is a little bit difficult so I have checked to give receipts for each mails, but if you do not want to do so that will not be a problem for me.

Regards.

Brumiga
  • »20.06.10 - 18:39
  • MorphOS Developer
    Krashan
    Unfortunately these files are all plain PCM AIFF ones. I'm still looking for SOWT and IMA4 ones. They may be recognized with following pattern (for example by looking in the file header in a hexeditor:

FORM....AIFC..................IMA4
    FORM....AIFC..................sowt

Where dots stand for any binary bytes (one dot for one byte).

[ Edited by Krashan on 2010/6/21 10:01 ]
  • »21.06.10 - 09:00
    Profile Visit Website