Welcome to Genesi-Announce
Poll: Can Registered Users Vote on this Poll?
Ended on 20.02.2007 - 20:10:23
» Yes
100 %
100.00 % (24)
» No
0.00 % (0)
Total Voters: 24

• Targhan
    Welcome to Genesi-Announce, a special new sub-forum of the Guest House. This forum is announce only; however, polls may be added by Genesi (no commenting) to guage responces. This is a very specific area for announcements that are not, or are not yet, ready to be released as a "News Announcement."

Also, be advised that this sub-forum is tentative and subject to change or removal based upon the requirements of Genesi, MorphOS-Team, or MorphZone staff.

We hope that all will enjoy this new feature.

Targhan,
    Webmaster - www.MorphZone.org

Attached file(s) 
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »13.02.07 - 20:10
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Genesi
    Hi Dave, you did not have to do that, but thanks. 8-)

R&B :-)
  • »13.02.07 - 22:23
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    bbrv
    ...maybe you should make a MorphOS-Team Announce too! ;-)
  • »13.02.07 - 22:24
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    Actually, you read my mind. I just wanted to make sure that the forum followed the rules that I set forth for it before duplicating the rules for the MorphOS Team on the 'morrow. Before I forget, feel free to post a picture or two here--might as well make sure that you can!

@Everyone: I would like to officially thank every user that has bothered to vote in this poll. As silly as this poll seems, it is very important to know that it does work as intended. So far, it looks like everything from the forum to the voting works as intended.

[ Edited by Targhan on 2007/2/13 20:25 ]
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »14.02.07 - 01:22
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Genesi
    Thinking outside the normal box shape goes beyond how the EFIKA as a system looks. In instance #1 it will look like this. We have ordered a large number of cases. The EFIKA system in this case will go on sale next week:

383948743_be2a0e0444.jpg

That is a professional look. Maybe, you have heard about the Open Client?! There it is. The opportnity we have is to start with the EFIKA in this way and grow into the other possibilities. We hope this will lead to a solid opportunity for MorphOS.

R&B :-)
  • »14.02.07 - 06:58
    Profile Visit Website