How dead are we?
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    BigGun
    Today I was looking at morphos-news and counting the comment of the recent announcement.

Some rare jewels were announced lately, Robin certainly one of the best looking Amiga games ever and the Sputnik Alpha, which will surely become the best Amiga browse.

Are all MOS users on holiday or what?

Looking at the MOS and Amiga forums I have to admit that it looks like the impetous of MOS and AMIGA OS is finally gone.

Have all but the crazy core of us thrown their Amigas and Pegs away and switched to Windows?

I find this emptyness in the forums is a bit depressing.

IMHO their might be a new hope if a new version of MOS comes out really soon bundled with a low prices system.

I think that complete EFIKA with MOS for below $200 might be something to win a lot new users and to make some progress again.

Cheers
    Gunnar
  • »19.11.06 - 11:09
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Daff
    It's calm because everybody plays Robin demo :-)
    Obligement - L'Amiga au maximum
    http://obligement.free.fr
  • »19.11.06 - 12:33
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    kriz
    Yeah a lot of great stuff is happening! And I hope that people still are into the MorphOS, sure they are ;)

The Robin demo is great, fast loading and smooth gfx.. Im going to get it as fast as it is released, great with a game for christmas time...
    MacMiniG4 MOS 3.18 rulez ... For music check: Horrordelic Records - Dark Psychedelic Music Since 2011 -
  • »21.11.06 - 09:59
    Profile Visit Website
    hooligan
    At least I didnt bother to comment at mos-news as I already commented both subjects here at mz.. dont know of others.
    www.mikseri.net/hooligan <- Free music
  • »22.11.06 - 04:29
    Profile Visit Website