Wind River, Leader in DSO, interested in MorphOS
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Raf_MegaByte
    According to a brief passage who BB&RV wrote into a thread in Amigawold.net, it seems that Wind River, the leader in Device Software Optimization (DSO), has demonstrated some interest in MorphOS.

http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=18949&forum=15&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0

Comment nr. 5

Quote:

@jahc

We are. The only way to communicate with Amiga Inc. is through lawyers. We started the process yesterday. Putting all this in public does two things:

1. Informs the Community where the real obstacles are.

2. Helps develop support for alternate solutions that we will take if Amiga Inc. once again fails to comply (think EFIKA).

We just agreed to an interview. This should bring many details to light. There are significant misunderstandings which are very wrong that are being bantered about by some as fact.

We are keeping an open mind to the future, which is why we added the link. You are on a bigger stage now. We hope it goes well. Certainly, the Power.org folks will be stopping by AW.net. This technique works. After all, this is how we got Wind River interested in MorphOS.

Here follows link to Wind River main site:

http://www.windriver.com/portal/server.pt

As usual we will sit and see... :-)
    Bill Gates "Think!", Steve Jobs: "Think different!" So... Let these guy continue blabbering thinking and enjoy computing! We are on Amiga!
  • »10.05.06 - 08:04
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    warface
    I have an itching to arrange for delivery of excessive amount of popcorn each time Amiga Inc is involved in anything.
  • »11.05.06 - 09:20
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    judas
    The tornado-stuff from windriver really make you want something else ....
    Their linux-attempt is just an attempt to keep customers ...
    I doubt they want to invest in MorphOS .. just my 5 cent ;-)
  • »11.05.06 - 13:29
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    DethKnight
    wow Raytheon on the customers list, there's a name I havent experienced since I got out in 1991.
    I am ; therefore you are
  • »13.05.06 - 06:16