amigaworld is just to funny
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    zephar123
    Im sorry , but this is just to much. ppeople are ocmplaining about blender being ported over to morphos and not os4.0. Many posting wodnering why not 4.0. I state the simple fact that in qoute
    "problem is morphos has opengl support noew and amigaos 4.0 still dont. untill os4 has opengl its alot harder to port it to os4"

A dev. quickly replies we have opengl and then he comes back and states well we will have it lol. that obsolutely rediculios how in the heck was my post wrong and in need of correction lol. SO then in 2 more post the developer sits and there and knocks morphos minigl and then at end of it all states they will have minigl in next update lol.
    :-P
    see link
    http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=13906&forum=17&start=20&32

[ Edited by zephar123 on 2005/7/22 6:22 ]
  • »21.07.05 - 17:30
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    Well, I didn't see the deleted posts; often, it's not what someone says, but how they say it. With that said, it was rather funny that a developer knocks minigl then states it'll be in the next update. :lol:
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »21.07.05 - 17:46
    Profile Visit Website
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    pixie
    They will have it soon, blender and whatever it requires...

It's GPL and both OS are alike... there is no spoon et all
    pixie - writing from a paradise called Portugal
  • »21.07.05 - 17:52
  • Just looking around
    Mr_Capehill
    @Zephar

Sorry but sound like confused.

There is (and has been for some time already) OpenGL support in form of MiniGL, and even some software has been published that uses it.

Yes, it's not full OpenGL API like Mesa but still.

I don't understand half you write here..phew :)

And don't confuse TinyGL & MiniGL - they are different things AFAIK.

[ Edited by Mr_Capehill on 2005/7/21 19:00 ]
  • »21.07.05 - 17:59
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    zephar123
    Qoute
    And don't confuse TinyGL & MiniGL - they are different things AFAIK.

your right and im an idiot I Was confusing the two I guess I should wait to speak when I wakeup from 4 hours sleep.
  • »21.07.05 - 19:06
    Profile Visit Website
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    MikeB
    Hello All :-)

@ zephar123

Quote:

bunch of programers send replies (which were deleted)

Is this a troll attempt? Just looked through the database and there were no abuse reports and there was no moderator involvement within this thread.

BTW, I also read this thread differently than you did. I saw lots of calls for co-operation (like is usually the case at AW). There are AmigaOS4 developers and beta-testers who also own a Pegasos, even amongst the AW staff.

Anyway, AmiGBG this weekend will be lots of fun. Lots of AmigaOS4 news and both the MorphOS and AROS user communities will be represented as well. 8-)

[ Edited by MikeB on 2005/7/22 3:21 ]
  • »22.07.05 - 03:19
    Profile Visit Website