m68k-amigaos-gcc
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    I'd like to get m68k-amigaos-gcc cross-compiler for MorphOS but i can't download it. Is it moved to somewhere? Where can i find it?
    iPod, iBook, iMac,... iRobot?
  • »28.07.04 - 13:41
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    itix
    http://www.morphos.org/meanmachine/files/m68k-amigaos-gcc2.95.3.tar.bz2
    1 + 1 = 3 with very large values of 1
  • »28.07.04 - 20:16
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    I tried to install a such target compiler one year ago and it fails because it needs to be modified by hand, this means a certain knowledge about cross-compilation.

I would be pleased to be wrong. If I can avoid to change the assigns to set a compilation environment. Fortunately I use VBCC that is much more easy in this kind of exercise. But having m68k-amigaos-gcc working would be even better !
  • »29.07.04 - 06:15
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Dietmar
    Quote:

But having m68k-amigaos-gcc working would be even better!

If you just need a gcc that can create a bit of m68k code (not used often, speed not an issue), you could use the gcc/68k compiler under emulation instead of a ppc-hosted cross compiler?

Quote:

If I can avoid to change the assigns to set a compilation environment!

Normally two or more version of gcc are integrated in one "gg:" tree but have different names etc. For GoldED, I have used separate folders and separate installations. The change-the-compiler procedure is integrated into the IDE, ie. a menu item in the editor (or a command in the shell or makefile). If you can live with that, you might want to give GoldED a try? Download it and install the C/C++ mode with gcc/morphos and gcc/68k. 2.95.3 and 3.3 are both included and offered for installation. That will give you a working gcc environment for cross compilation in ten minutes, with inlines and all.
  • »29.07.04 - 12:31
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Thank you! But there should be also binutils. Where can i take them?
    Or how can i get a listing of all files in that area?
    iPod, iBook, iMac,... iRobot?
  • »29.07.04 - 16:40
    Profile Visit Website
  • Just looking around
    lisaa
    Are you shure that the compiler generates Altivec instructions with -mcpu=powerpc?
    I don'tthink so.
    Whether you want to pass 642-887 exam dump exam exams or looking for testking.me - 501-01 dumps
  • »04.12.14 - 06:55