C/C++ programming courses?
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    MorphDelf
    I would like to know if there is officially any good and easy websites which teaches you programming easy? I want to start now! But its so difficult for me to choose and whats most compatible with MorphOS?

Regards,
    Michal, www.amigaworld.org

[ Edited by MorphDelf on 2004/7/27 13:28 ]
  • »27.07.04 - 12:20
    Profile Visit Website
  • News Moderator
    News Moderator
    Darth_X
    There are lots of good tutorials around for people beginning to learn C/C++, but there isn't much info on how to code for MorphOS once you learn the basics.
    When you have eliminated all which is impossible,
    then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!!! - Sherlock Holmes
  • »27.07.04 - 16:30
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    At http://www.guru-meditation.net, we have many articles about Amiga programming with a wide range (how to install compilers, tests, courses about gfx or MUI, ...) but it's in french, even if we have a multi-language support.

If anyone is interested in translate articles from french to english ... we would be happy to share all that we made !
  • »27.07.04 - 19:27
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    posure
    The best way to learn any language is to take a class on it, but if you don't have time for that atleast buy a book on the language..Tutorials provide bits a pieces, but a book gives you alot of background that brings them together.
    psr.
    alkjfdjkahsSTRESSED OUTasjhfakdfa
  • »28.07.04 - 04:13
    Profile Visit Website