Anyway, this is all because the OS4 developers decided to make their SFS incompatible with AmigaOS3 and MorphOS' SFS.
Maybe the Enhancer Package offers another incompatible version:
Or maybe a more compatible..
I don't know in what cases SFS on AmigaOS4 and MorphOS are incompatible, but they are compatible for sure in this case:
on my Pegasos2 I have both systems
- all disks I prepare only with MorphOS tool HDconfig, blocksize 512. Even the disks for AmigaOS4
- volumes primary used with AmigaOS are formated under AmigaOS
- volumes for MorphOS under MorphOS
- Morphos formated volumes are readable, writable, browsable, deletable also under AmigaOS4
- AmigaOS formated volumes are readable, writable, browsable, deletable under MorphOS
tested continuously for many years with various system versions[ Edited by sailor 15.08.2022 - 20:11 ]
AmigaOS: Micro A1-C, AmigaOne XE, Pegasos II, Sam440ep, Sam440ep-flex, AmigaOneX1000
MorphOS: Efika 5200b, Pegasos I, Pegasos II, Powerbook G4, Mac Mini, iMac G5, Powermac G5 Quad