Paladin of the Pegasos
Posts: 1230 from 2004/2/8
I have a Power Mac G5 for sale.
The specs are:
- Two PPC970fx (G5) CPUs at 2,7 GHz (water cooled)
- 8 GB of DDR RAM (PC3200)
- ATi Radeon X1950 (AGP) - PC version (working with MorphOS, but no Apple BIOS inside so no OSX or Open Firmware available)
- 250 GB SATA hard drive
- standard optical drive for this model (aka the "SuperDrive")
- AirPort and Bluetooth (both with external antennae - seen on photos)
- An additional 4-port USB 2.0 card (NEC chipset)
I've also installed a 56k modem board, just for the sake of completeness (as this model doesn't have it by default and even lacks the proper backplate wires AFAIR)
The water cooling has been refurbished when I got it. Lately it's been refilled and checked for any signs of leak.
The PowerMac has got MorphOS 3.15 installed and registered
One more thing: I've demounted the plastic "deflector" as it collided with Radeon X1950 (the card is quite wide). It will be included with the machine ofc. I might also add an OSX/Open Firmware compatible gfx card (I should have at least one nVidia FX5200 here. If I can find a flashed Radeon 9200 I will include it too).
You can see some photos here
. The "G5" cover is there too, it's just been demounted for the purpose of CPU module inspection.
I'm asking for 180 EUR plus the shipping cost.