Just looking around
Posts: 19 from 2021/4/18
How can I make a bootable USB-disk with MOS on X5000? I have tried it with the following steps:
1) Install a RDB on the disk (HD Config)
2) Install the Custom Bootloader (HD Config)
3) Create a sfs partition and make it bootable (HD Config)
4) Format the partition (Format)
5) Copy the contents of another bootable partition to the USB-partition
But when I try to boot from the USB disk, I get just the following error in UBoot:
Cannot find Bootloader. Halting.
How can the Bootloader be copied to the disk, if HD config cannot do it...?
And how to CHECK if it is really there or not...?
»12.05.21 - 14:59