How to print .pdf in Morphos
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Goodman
    Hello,

Few days ago I had to print my flight and I tried using a couple of reader but wasn't able to do it. My printer is an Epson Stylus Photo 750 USB on a Mac Mini G4 and is correctly installed. At the end I had to boot in OS 10.4 to do the job.
    So how can I print a .pdf file in Morphos?

PS I would like Publisher in Morphos one day. I have original floppy disks somewhere but I feel to lazy to learn how to and Mac Mini has no disk driver, if it were included would be better.
  • »22.09.19 - 12:43
  • MorphOS Developer
    zukow
    If it is supported by turboprint or it emulates PCL5, just select Turboprint mode in VPDF Printing window. If not, wait a bit for MorphOS 3.12. I've added escpr driver for my printing system, it has autosensing so if this printer is supported it will be automatically added to the print system. If it is still not supported you can check printing from ghoscript with included epson drivers. Ghostscript will be also included in MorphOS 3.12 but it can be download from aminet.
  • »22.09.19 - 19:03
    Profile Visit Website
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Goodman
    My printer works on Turboprint 7 in a A1200 with Ghostscript support but I didn't have any occasion to print a .pdf file. I don't understand if it is because of a driver problem in Morphos or a reader limitation. Now I'm far away I can't do any try at the moment.
    PS I had never heard about 3.12 where can I found any news?
  • »23.09.19 - 10:24
  • MorphOS Developer
    zukow
    MorphOS 3.12 is still not released yet. Please check if your printer works with current Turboprint, if yes, You can print directly from VPDF.
  • »23.09.19 - 11:22
    Profile Visit Website