Screen grab with key shortcut
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    imax
    Hello !
    Please remind me of a screen grabber with a function of keyboard shortcuts.
  • »17.07.18 - 21:03
    Profile Visit Website
    Develin
    Quote:

imax wrote:
    Hello !
    Please remind me of a screen grabber with a function of keyboard shortcuts.

You can use the grabber utility that comes with MorphOS with the screenbar module active, then you'll get hotkeys for the grabbing.

Or if you like to try mine own grabber tool =) It also has user defined hotkeys : SnapIT
  • »17.07.18 - 22:10
    Profile Visit Website
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    imax
    Well done !

Big thank to you. Nice utility .Now i can write a post about replacing 18650 batteries in my MacBook
  • »18.07.18 - 05:00
    Profile Visit Website
  • jPV
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    jPV
    More about the Grabber screenbar module which comes with the MorphOS by default... if you have it enabled, the default keyboard shortcuts are: ctrl-lalt-g to grab a screen, ctrl-lalt-w to grab a window, and ctrl-lalt-r to grab a rectangle. You can configure these from the screenbar settings (RMB over the screen depth gadget -> Settings -> Grabber).
  • »18.07.18 - 05:22
    Profile Visit Website
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    imax
    Quote:

jPV wrote:
    More about the Grabber screenbar module which comes with the MorphOS by default... if you have it enabled, the default keyboard shortcuts are: ctrl-lalt-g to grab a screen, ctrl-lalt-w to grab a window, and ctrl-lalt-r to grab a rectangle. You can configure these from the screenbar settings (RMB over the screen depth gadget -> Settings -> Grabber).

Thank you! Аll attempts to use shortkey at grabber work failed.
  • »19.07.18 - 03:57
    Profile Visit Website