Wanted: Pegasos 2 Motherboard
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    CountRaven
    Hello folks.

Back in 2008 I bought my first Pegasos 2 complete system for 1000 euros (!) used. After some years the motherboard died.

2012 I bought a replacement system -used again- for 450 euros. The mobo died again last year.

I tried several ways of fixing both, with no success. And bplan does not fix mobos anymore.

So I have been left with various cpu modules, RAM, gfx cards, tower cases.

Pegasos 2 is my favorite system I have built all my Amiga experience around, creating a quad boot system with MorphOS, OS4.1, Linux and MacOSX / MOL.

On the other hand I have read various topics dealing with "I do not use my old Pegasos anymore".

So to cut a long story sort.

I am looking for a Pegasos 2 motherboard in tested working condition. I would need pictures of it booting :).

I do not need anything else -cpu modules, ram, gfx card etc etc-.

If someone of you got a mobo sitting and collecting dust or not be used I would be happy to take it.

I live in Greece and I will pay shipping.

I can afford 100-150 euros just for the mobo including postage.

I am not willing and I can not afford to pay something more for something that would probably die again in a few years.

If you got something to offer on the price I am asking please get in touch.

Thanks a lot.

Chris P.
  • »15.12.17 - 14:06
    Profile Visit Website
  • rms
    rms
    Quote:

CountRaven wrote:
    Hello folks.

Back in 2008 I bought my first Pegasos 2 complete system for 1000 euros (!) used. After some years the motherboard died.

2012 I bought a replacement system -used again- for 450 euros. The mobo died again last year.

I tried several ways of fixing both, with no success. And bplan does not fix mobos anymore.

So I have been left with various cpu modules, RAM, gfx cards, tower cases.

Pegasos 2 is my favorite system I have built all my Amiga experience around, creating a quad boot system with MorphOS, OS4.1, Linux and MacOSX / MOL.

On the other hand I have read various topics dealing with "I do not use my old Pegasos anymore".

So to cut a long story sort.

I am looking for a Pegasos 2 motherboard in tested working condition. I would need pictures of it booting :).

I do not need anything else -cpu modules, ram, gfx card etc etc-.

If someone of you got a mobo sitting and collecting dust or not be used I would be happy to take it.

I live in Greece and I will pay shipping.

I can afford 100-150 euros just for the mobo including postage.

I am not willing and I can not afford to pay something more for something that would probably die again in a few years.

If you got something to offer on the price I am asking please get in touch.

Thanks a lot.

Chris P.

Hi,

I do have 4 Pegasos 2 towers which are fully functional. I would agree to sell you one mother board only if you want but I would only have the time to unmount the board from the tower and make you the pictures by the beginning of next year as I leave for vacation by the end of this week.

If interested pm me.

Best regards

Christoph
  • »19.12.17 - 05:14
    Profile Visit Website
    CountRaven
    Hello sir. Thanks for the reply.

Of course I have no problem to wait.

Will pm you! Thanks!
  • »19.12.17 - 22:42