Paladin of the Pegasos
Posts: 1825 from 2003/6/4
I have quite some projects in the works, though cos of lack of time, progressing slowly. And not all might be finished at all.
1. A programm to manage meta data for images (location, comment, event, persons displayed...). MUI GUI
Seems to be similar to what Zylesa works on ?
Basic functionality works, but fine tuning still has to be done.
2. Small tool I needed for developing purposes: converts UTF-8 Text (inkl. BOM) to base64 encoded string and vice verca. You can choose between "on demand" and "realtime". RapaGUI. Finished.
3. I played with the SDK, creating my first Hollywood Plugin of type LIBRARY. Adds a Beep command to Hollywood, beeping and flashing screen. Internally calls DisplayBeep() from intuition.library.
Was easier as expected, considering that i'm not a C coder.
4. A CLI command RemoteRun that executes a programm on a remote machine from within your local shell session/batch file (synchronous, asynchronous, user/password...).
Works, but want to add some more features.
5. A Hollywood library (hws resp. hwa, not plugin) that adds the concept of streams (inspired by Java 8).
6. Did some experiments to call OS functions without the need to write a plugin.
7. Fullscreen (no window, no borders, etc.) text editor. MUI GUI. Misses error handling...
8. MP3 Player, reading AmiNetRadio playlists, support MP3 files and iNet Radio. Touchscreen friendly GUI (SCUI Lib).
9. Latest playground: getting ISBN as input and getting book information (author, title, publisher..) from an online source.
[ Edited by pOS 29.09.2017 - 16:31 ]
Quite a list.
Your #1 is indeed pretty similar also on my list. Prework was my exif based renaming tool Exutil (accessing exif info, thumbnail browser, rapagui exercise,etc) and now the person information & contact manager.
I send you a pm.[ Editiert durch Zylesea 30.09.2017 - 19:18 ]
Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.