How can I contact Kiero ?
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Sorry, I've been sending mails to Kiero (Showgirls) since about 1 month at the address indicated in his About requester (wozniak_m AT interia DOT pl) cos I had to ask him a couple of things about his proggy but he's not responding.
    Does anybody know if he has perhaps a new email address, and how I can get in touch with him ?

Thanks
  • »14.03.17 - 19:12
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    NewSense
    I tried contacting Kiero regarding Stratagus 2.2.4, but I've not had any reply from the PM I sent him some few weeks ago. So unless someone has an email address specifically for him, or is in contact with him on a fairly regular basis then personally I've no idea how you can make contact with him.

Just thought you ought to know you're not the only one who's tried to contact him - and so far failed to a reply back from him. :-(
    Mac Mini 1.5GHz, Model 10.2, 64MB VRam, 250GB HDD, 1GB RAM, Airport, Bluetooth, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse, DVD-RW-DL+CD-RW, Iomega MiniMax, Belkin 6 port 3 x Firewire/3 x USB2, MorphOS 3.9, Mac OS X 10.4 & 10.5 & A1138 Powerbook MOS v3.9, Model 5,8
  • »15.03.17 - 02:27
  • Jim
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Jim
    Quote:

Barren wrote:
    Sorry, I've been sending mails to Kiero (Showgirls) since about 1 month at the address indicated in his About requester (wozniak_m AT interia DOT pl) cos I had to ask him a couple of things about his proggy but he's not responding.
    Does anybody know if he has perhaps a new email address, and how I can get in touch with him ?

Thanks

Bigfoot mentioned to me last week that he couldn't get in touch with him.
    Its odd.
    "Fiery the angels rose, and as they rose deep thunder roll'd / Around their shores: indignant burning with the fires of Orc."

"Never attribute to malice what can more readily explained by incompetence"
  • »15.03.17 - 13:24
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Thanks, so I'm not alone here LOL
    I just hope he's well and nothing bad happened !
  • »15.03.17 - 13:31
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    koszer
    He visited ppa.pl (Polish Amiga Portal) just today, so it seems he's alive.
  • »15.03.17 - 18:07
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Ok :) Well, I will insist by email... sometimes it works :p
  • »15.03.17 - 21:39
  • Jim
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Jim
    Quote:

Barren wrote:
    Ok :) Well, I will insist by email... sometimes it works :p

Let us know if you find out that he has an updated email. Other people would like to contact him.
    "Fiery the angels rose, and as they rose deep thunder roll'd / Around their shores: indignant burning with the fires of Orc."

"Never attribute to malice what can more readily explained by incompetence"
  • »18.03.17 - 23:03