Where to get Diavolo backup
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    Posts: 1164 from 2003/6/17
    I went to amigazeux website, clicked the download link but I get a "Forbidden" error. Is Diavolo no longer a good piece of software to use or is it no longer released?
    Cant find it anywhere other than the ADF's of the original versions.
  • »29.02.16 - 00:59
    Profile Visit Website
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    pan1k
    Posts: 147 from 2009/1/20
    Might be an issue with the website. I tried downloading the OS4 EMU from them earlier today and got the same error.

    [ Edited by pan1k 28.02.2016 - 20:32 ]
    MacMini 1.5Ghz / Amiga 4000T Cyberstorm 060, 132MB RAM, Cybervision 64/3D, XSurf-III, MP3@64, Buddha Flash / Amiga 1200 GVP 030, Subway USB, 32MB RAM
  • »29.02.16 - 03:31
    Profile
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    _bigdan_
    Posts: 70 from 2009/1/7
    Yep, it seems a general problem with Amigazeux website ... Fix needed ;)
  • »29.02.16 - 06:26
    Profile Visit Website
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    todi
    Posts: 138 from 2003/2/18
    From: Gate to the World
    Sorry, a little misconfiguration from a recent internal update. Downloads are working again!
    ToDi

    amigazeux.org
  • »02.03.16 - 18:48
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Stevo
    Posts: 829 from 2004/1/24
    From: #AmigaZeux
    Quote:

    todi wrote:
    Sorry, a little misconfiguration from a recent internal update. Downloads are working again!


    !praise ToDi
    ---
    http://www.iki.fi/sintonen/logs/its_only_football.txt
  • »02.03.16 - 19:14
    Profile
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    Posts: 1164 from 2003/6/17
    Quote:

    todi wrote:
    Sorry, a little misconfiguration from a recent internal update. Downloads are working again!


    Still same problem.

    "Forbidden"....

    [ Edited by TheMagicM 02.03.2016 - 21:14 ]
  • »03.03.16 - 01:31
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Brumiga
    Posts: 197 from 2004/4/3
    From: France
    @TheMagicM,

    I have decided to try downloading diavolo backup 5 min ago. I got it successfully. I think that you should clean/purge owb on your installation. In owb/conf delete autofil.db cookies.db downlad.prefs TopSites.db and WebpageIcons.db. Then in owb/conf/LocalStorage delete all files http_*.**** _0.localstorage or https_*.****_0.localstorage. After clean/purge you could download this program without any problem.

    Brumiga
  • »03.03.16 - 07:39
    Profile
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Ingo
    Posts: 103 from 2004/3/20
    From: #AmigaZeux
    Quote:

    todi wrote:
    Sorry, a little misconfiguration from a recent internal update. Downloads are working again!


    Hey ToDi, old chap :-)
  • »03.03.16 - 12:24
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    Posts: 1164 from 2003/6/17
    Quote:

    Brumiga wrote:
    @TheMagicM,

    I have decided to try downloading diavolo backup 5 min ago. I got it successfully. I think that you should clean/purge owb on your installation. In owb/conf delete autofil.db cookies.db downlad.prefs TopSites.db and WebpageIcons.db. Then in owb/conf/LocalStorage delete all files http_*.**** _0.localstorage or https_*.****_0.localstorage. After clean/purge you could download this program without any problem.

    Brumiga


    Same error... I even renamed the "Conf" to "Conf.old", restarted OWB, still get "Forbidden" when I go to amigazeux.org. On my Linux laptop, it works fine though.
  • »03.03.16 - 23:30
    Profile Visit Website
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    _bigdan_
    Posts: 70 from 2009/1/7
    It works for me now ;) Lha archive sent to TheMagicM !
  • »05.03.16 - 12:11
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    Posts: 1164 from 2003/6/17
    Quote:

    _bigdan_ wrote:

    It works for me now ;) Lha archive sent to TheMagicM !


    I appreciate the email! :-)

    Never did get the site to work under MorphOS but got the software anyway.
  • »05.03.16 - 12:35
    Profile Visit Website
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    todi
    Posts: 138 from 2003/2/18
    From: Gate to the World
    Quote:

    Ingo wrote:
    Hey ToDi, old chap :-)

    Yo Ingo! :D

    Quote:

    TheMagicM wrote:
    Same error... I even renamed the "Conf" to "Conf.old", restarted OWB, still get "Forbidden" when I go to amigazeux.org. On my Linux laptop, it works fine though.

    Might be automatic blocking due to useragent. I looked through the blocked requests and yes there were 29 requests without! a useragent on 29.02. from the same IP that tried to download Diavolo at about the times you posted here. That got you blocked from accessing amigazeux.org. You could still access amigazeux.net because it handles security checks differently.

    Deleting the cookies set by amigazeux.org should fix this, not sure though. Setting a valid useragent will most likely. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    ToDi

    amigazeux.org
  • »08.03.16 - 23:30
    Profile Visit Website