Good work MorphOS Devs on Powerbook functionality
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    I'm just now playing with this thing and I'm thrilled at how well it works, how responsive it is. I dont have anything that really requires something as fast as my G5 so I dont think I'll notice much of a loss. I've been having the retro bug, meaning, wanting to play old Amiga games so I've spent more time with UAE 1.0.0 and setting up WB 2.1 and thats working well. Now that I've gotten more used to playing around with MorphOS on my G5, it was time to get a laptop so I can take MorphOS with me everywhere :-) Looks like in the next 2-3 weeks I'll register. Definitely money well spent. You guys did a wonderful job!

EDIT: Not just responsiveness, but everything I need, *just works*. Wifi was most important, obviously. The RMB clicky works by using 2 fingers on the touchpad. USB works. Dont really have a need for anything else.. So hardware wise, it does exactly what I want. A++++

[ Edited by TheMagicM 05.02.2016 - 08:07 ]
  • »05.02.16 - 14:06
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    ernsteiswuerfel
    Yep, I was amazed too! Everything worked out of the box, contrary to my Linux install hassels. ;-)
    Talos II. [Gentoo Linux] | PMac G5 11,2. PMac G4 3,6. PBook G4 5,8. [MorphOS 3.18 / Gentoo Linux] | Vampire V4 SA [ApolloOS / Amiga OS 3.2.2]
  • »05.02.16 - 14:19
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    TheMagicM
    Well..no point waiting.. I just registered. :-)
  • »05.02.16 - 15:40
    Profile Visit Website