Paris
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Sprocki
    Today is a horrible day for all people who believe in freedom, peace and democracy. To all friends in France I want to say that I wish you health, considerateness and strength after the terrible news that we have to see on TV. All the best wishes to all of you, your families, your friends. We all feel with you and hope for peace.
  • »13.11.15 - 23:58
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I have close friends in France, and my heart goes out to all of them. I send my wishes for peace and safety for all French people, and indeed, all people in Europe and all over the world who are threatened by terrorism.

When will humanity learn that we are all one people, tiny and insignificant in a huge universe. We should all be working together as one people from this small planet, for the benefit and equal treatment for all.

I am very saddened by this news.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »14.11.15 - 02:39
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Terrible, horrible. What can be said other than our thoughts are with the victims' families :-(
  • »14.11.15 - 03:09
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Thanks for the help in this sad moment, i'm french i have many friends which leave in Paris, they are afraid but they don't want to Stop there life because they want to continue to show to terrorists that in france we are free and we will stay free.
    It's not finished some of them are always in france.

[ Edited by acepeg 15.11.2015 - 02:42 ]
  • »15.11.15 - 01:41
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Thanks for support

I am currently in the Paris district where the massacre occurs (including the Charlie one)
    Of course we are going to still live the way we want : I mean no islamic fanatics will never change our way of life

BTW : Salafist if you really want to live exclusively like the prophet then go far far far away in the desert somewhere in Saudi Arabia and live as an ermit and forget us mecreants.

As acepeg said the problem is that they are still some terrorists (plus future terrorists) out of there
    Sad but we have now an "ennemy within" in Europe

Also sad : The CNN journalists (so much mocked here at the time) that said that Paris have dangerous "no go zones" are becoming true :-(

Certainly our governements were too laxists with islamit deviants like USA is too laxist with guns lobby
    In both case = massacres periodically from crazy guys

Alain Thellier
  • »15.11.15 - 13:47
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Intuition
    #JeSuisLiban

#AllLivesMatter

Stop funding, training and arming these filthy Wahabbi savages and the problem will stop. Seems we are too addicted to the black gold the Saud family steal from the natives of the Persian gulf to care.
    1.67GHz 15" PowerBook G4, 1GB RAM, 128MB Radeon 9700M Pro, 64GB SSD, MorphOS 3.15

2.7GHz DP G5, 4GB RAM, 512MB Radeon X1950 Pro, 500GB SSHD, MorphOS 3.9
  • »15.11.15 - 17:07