Running Amiga on Morphos
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Punkyclown
    Hey Guys, I am running Amiga on my MorphOS but it is not really working.
    The Amiga system files are all in a file called System on the Amiga Forever CD.
    The Amiga system loads from E-UAE Launcher and I am using the 3.1.adf
    file but I can't figure out where or how to get all the system files that are
    in this drawer to load when it loads. Everything is copied over to my System
    disk on MorphOS but I am really stuck. Plus the Laucher is not allowiing me to
    startup from Hard Drive. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Brad Hansen
  • »04.11.15 - 01:57
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Punkyclown wrote:
    Hey Guys, I am running Amiga on my MorphOS but it is not really working.
    The Amiga system files are all in a file called System on the Amiga Forever CD.
    The Amiga system loads from E-UAE Launcher and I am using the 3.1.adf
    file but I can't figure out where or how to get all the system files that are
    in this drawer to load when it loads. Everything is copied over to my System
    disk on MorphOS but I am really stuck. Plus the Laucher is not allowiing me to
    startup from Hard Drive. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Brad Hansen

Could it be because the AmigaForever Kickstart ROM's are encrypted? I'm not sure what you are trying to do exactly, or if it is permitted by the AF license.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »04.11.15 - 03:59
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Punkyclown
    Okay, Workbench loads completely with 310.adf but when I open the
    disk there is really nothing there, no prefs and not much of anything else.
    There is a drawer on the Amiga Forever disk that contains all the 3.1 files, called
    System. My question is how to I get these files to load when I load the 310.adf.
    At the same time I also have Hard Files on the disk, one named System and one
    name Work. But I can not get these to load in the Config program. So I need help
    either in loading the Amiga system files when I load the 310 file, or help in getting
    the Hard files loaded.
    Thanks
    Brad
  • »04.11.15 - 20:14