FS: Apple Powerbook G4 Aluminum A1138 15" Hi-Res 1.67Ghz 2.0
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    You should bring it with you to the 2015 AmiWest Show and try to sell it there.

We need all the MorphOS users we can get at this show, to help answer questions and demonstrate all that MorphOS can do.

Flights to Sacramento are really cheap when you purchase them at least 2 weeks in advance.

[ Edited by amigadave 15.09.2015 - 15:02 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »16.09.15 - 00:01
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    WeiXing3D
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:

We need all the MorphOS users we can get at this show, to help answer questions and demonstrate all that MorphOS can do.

Flights to Sacramento are really cheap when you purchase them at least 2 weeks in advance.

@AmigaDave - I considered that, but in my own experience (I have attended the last 3 AmiWest shows, and I am a member of SACC), there are not enough MorphOS users/supporters attending. So this is why I am posting it here...next stop eBay.

BTW, Pacifica, California is only 1 1/2 hour drive to Sacramento (depending on traffic going across the Bay Bridge ;-)
    MacMini G4 1.5GHz with MorphOS 3.9 FPGA MiST w/AmigaOS 3.9 (PFS3), FPGA Replay w/AmigaOS3.9, Amiga 1200 SCSI CD-RW, X-SURF 100 w/Rapidroad USB, External FDD with Chinon and Gotek units and Acer Aspire One ICAROS
  • »16.09.15 - 03:42
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

WeiXing3D wrote:
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:

@AmigaDave - I considered that, but in my own experience (I have attended the last 3 AmiWest shows, and I am a member of SACC), there are not enough MorphOS users/supporters attending. So this is why I am posting it here...next stop eBay.

BTW, Pacifica, California is only 1 1/2 hour drive to Sacramento (depending on traffic going across the Bay Bridge ;-)

Please introduce yourself to me at this year's AmiWest Show.

I promise that the MorphOS display table will be better at this year's AmiWest than it has been the last few years. It may not seem like there is much interest in MorphOS from most of the attendee's at the show, but I have noticed that the interest in MorphOS is growing, even among some of the die hard AmigaOS4.x supporters. It is not that they are ready to give up on AmigaOS4.x, but many of them are more open to using both, and they are curious.

This year I'll have a new, great looking MorphOS poster/banner across the front of the display table, a bigger monitor (TV) to display MorphOS3.9 on, and additional help manning the table from a long time MorphOS user. You can even buy a t-shirt with the official MorphOS logo embroidered on it for only $15, if you like.

So, even if you sell your PowerBook before AmiWest 2015 begins, please come by the table and let me know who you are. I am terrible at remembering people's names, but if you introduce yourself to me enough times at each AmiWest Show, I will eventually remember who you are. ;-)

Hope to see you next month,
    David
    aka AmigaDave
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »16.09.15 - 08:07
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    I'd like to meet you as well. At least come by and say hello to us this year, even if only for a couple of hours.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »21.09.15 - 22:23
    Profile Visit Website
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    Payment sent for Powerbook.
  • »18.03.16 - 01:53
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    WeiXing3D
    Payment received. Shipping tomorrow with tracking number.

UPDATED: Mar. 18 - Order shipped by USPS. Tracking information sent by PM

Thank you.

[ Edited by WeiXing3D 18.03.2016 - 12:21 ]
    MacMini G4 1.5GHz with MorphOS 3.9 FPGA MiST w/AmigaOS 3.9 (PFS3), FPGA Replay w/AmigaOS3.9, Amiga 1200 SCSI CD-RW, X-SURF 100 w/Rapidroad USB, External FDD with Chinon and Gotek units and Acer Aspire One ICAROS
  • »18.03.16 - 02:29