Copyright Infringement in the AmigaOS Software Development K
  • ASiegel
    Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    As far as I can see, these are the director positions, not necessarily the owners/shareholders. These two don't have to occur in personal union

Of course. But you may want to consider the original statement in its full context: "Hyperion Ben Hermans gar nicht mehr gehört, sondern das Management ein anderes ist..."

I am not the one who started to conflate the directors with the owners...
  • »28.05.16 - 21:39
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > I am not the one who started to conflate the directors with the owners...

Indeed, that's what Thor did. And there is also another statement by him where he calls Hyperion a two-man outfit and mentions Timothy (De Groote) afterwards (implying Mincea as the second man):

http://www.a1k.org/forum/showpost.php?p=947132

But as I wrote earlier, a CVBA needs at least 3 shareholders. As per your link, the directors are still Hermans, De Groote and Mincea. Confusing, and I wonder what Thor's agenda is with regards to Hyperion and his attempt at making it seem as if Hermans was out of the picture.
  • »28.05.16 - 22:36
  • ASiegel
    Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    I wonder what Thor's agenda is with regards to Hyperion and his attempt at making it seem as if Hermans was out of the picture.

Not everybody has a hidden agenda. Some people are just mistaken :-)
  • »29.05.16 - 16:40
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > Not everybody has a hidden agenda. Some people are just mistaken :-)

Assuming he doesn't have an agenda and he's not just making things up, he must have drawn his conclusion of Hermans not being an Hyperion owner anymore from something. I wonder what this something could be. And we know he has been in at least sporadic contact with Hyperion (P96 licensing, layers.library).
  • »29.05.16 - 18:39