N64 Emuator - TrueReality for MorphOS
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cego
    @Bszili

ok, i forgot about this thread. so is there any new advancement in Mupen360?
    Pegasos II G4 @1.0GHz, 1GB DDR Ram, Radeon 9200Pro, 240GB SSD+160GB HD, MorphOS 3.18, AmigaOS4.1 FE, Debian 8
  • »08.07.15 - 14:40
    BSzili
    Quote:

Cego wrote:
    @Bszili

ok, i forgot about this thread. so is there any new advancement in Mupen360?

You guess is as good as mine, I'm not aware of any.
    This is just like television, only you can see much further.
  • »08.07.15 - 18:16
    Profile Visit Website
    Cego
    You wrote this in an earlier post in this thread

Quote:

I once started porting Mupen64Plus, but fixing the Glide64 plugin turned out to be too much hassle, and the other one was too slow, so I lost interest. Mupen64-360 could solve this, since it's already PPC ready, but I'm not sure if the dynarec would work out of the box on MorphOS. It's not that I'm not interested, but not knowing any PPC assembly, I might not be the right person to do the job.

Did you play around with the dynarec, if it works out of the box on MorphOS?

Do you know any coder who is familiar with PPC assembly who could work on that?
    Pegasos II G4 @1.0GHz, 1GB DDR Ram, Radeon 9200Pro, 240GB SSD+160GB HD, MorphOS 3.18, AmigaOS4.1 FE, Debian 8
  • »08.07.15 - 18:25
    BSzili
    Quote:

Cego wrote:
    You wrote this in an earlier post in this thread

Quote:

I once started porting Mupen64Plus, but fixing the Glide64 plugin turned out to be too much hassle, and the other one was too slow, so I lost interest. Mupen64-360 could solve this, since it's already PPC ready, but I'm not sure if the dynarec would work out of the box on MorphOS. It's not that I'm not interested, but not knowing any PPC assembly, I might not be the right person to do the job.

Did you play around with the dynarec, if it works out of the box on MorphOS?

Do you know any coder who is familiar with PPC assembly who could work on that?

I also wrote in the very same post that I lost interest. There are plenty of talented developers here, so if someone was be intereted I'm pretty sure they'd have made themselves heard.
    This is just like television, only you can see much further.
  • »08.07.15 - 18:45
    Profile Visit Website