LinuxPPC releases
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Hello!

Long time ago there was pegasosppc.com web site (IIRC) devoted to supporting Linux users. It's gone.
    Can anyone tell me the most appropriate place for putting Linux software? I've been donated an Android smartphone and i'm interested in developing for it. For these purposes i'm currently rebuilding Android SDK and NDK for PowerPC, and want to release the work somewhere. And i don't think Google will be interested.
    iPod, iBook, iMac,... iRobot?
  • »04.06.12 - 19:44
    Profile Visit Website
  • ASiegel
    Actually, PPCZone used to be the OS-agnostic version of MorphZone and had a strong focus on Linux. PegasosPPC was a consumer website with a web store.

PPCZone is called PowerDeveloper.org nowadays and might be a good place for your software.
  • »04.06.12 - 20:47
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > Long time ago there was pegasosppc.com web site (IIRC) devoted to supporting
    > Linux users. It's gone.

Yes, it was located at http://linux.pegasosppc.com and was a site dedicated to Linux on the Pegasos. It was closed somewhen between late 2004 and early 2005.

> i'm currently rebuilding Android SDK and NDK for PowerPC

You mean the Android SDK (for creating Dalvik binaries) and NDK (for creating ARM-native binaries) running on Linux/PowerPC, i.e. a cross compiler?
  • »04.06.12 - 20:51