AmanithVG: OpenVG (2D vector graphics) porting process.
  • Just looking around
    Hi all,

I'm Matteo, the main developer of AmanithVG, an implementation of OpenVG (the equivalent of OpenGL but for 2D vector graphics).
    I'd like to port my libraries on MorphOS; some time ago I registered myself on MDC to get access to the MorphOS SDK. Unfortunately MDC seems to be closed and I still don't have nothing to start with.

My code depends on 3 standard libc functions (malloc, realloc, free); the OpenGL accelerated version of my library depends on OpenGL too. So how can I setup a minimal development environment on Linux or Windows (make + binutils + cross gcc compiler, std libc headers and libs + TiniGL headers and libs both from official MorphOS SDK) ?

Any kind of help is fully appreciated.
    Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers!
  • »04.04.09 - 09:54
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    try this crosscompiler for windows
    http://amidevcpp.amiga-world.de/index.php?HR_LANG=english
    I'm nerdy in the extreme
    And whiter than sour cream

White&Nerdy 2006 Al Yankovic
  • »04.04.09 - 12:35
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    Beamish2040
    I was going to create a thread about not being able to find the sdk or being able to connect to the MDC but since AmanithVG asked the question I will post here. How is one supposed to acquire the SDK at the present moment? Is the developer site down while the MOS team is creating an updated SDK? :-?
  • »04.04.09 - 16:24
    Golem
    You should take a look at the first news item right below the forum index, here.

Oh, and if you join #morphos on irc.freenode.net, I'm sure someone could provide you with the SDK.

[ Edited by Golem on 2009/4/4 18:30 ]
  • »04.04.09 - 16:29
    Profile Visit Website
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    Beamish2040
    Quote:

Golem wrote:
    You should take a look at the first news item right below the forum index, here.

Oh, and if you join #morphos on irc.freenode.net, I'm sure someone could provide you with the SDK.

[ Edited by Golem on 2009/4/4 18:30 ]

How the heck did I miss that? :-? Oh well. Thank you for the link.
  • »04.04.09 - 16:32